VI. Ralis, King of the Zoras

It wasnt a long jump down into the lake, as the water ws still full and brimming on the surface. Here, Zora lie on the land, plagued with some Twilight sickness.

One Zora here was small, and wore a mask of a fish. He carried a trident like a king, and stood amongst his people, a mere spirit here. "It came from the desert," he said. "Didnt it mother."

Then Link saw the young boy here was talking to the floating apparition of his mother, Queen Rutela.

"My little Ralis," began Rutela. "We wait for the Hero of Light. Perhaps you remember him?"

"Yes," said the masked King of the Zoras. "But how could the Twilight come.? The Mirror was shattered, wasnt it?"

Rutela sighed. "Yes, it was. Even I in death know nothing. But I know it is weaker towards here, so it only passes in clouds. That means whatever brought it here concentrated the power to the farther reaches of Hyrule. But I do know Fyer is gone, as his post at the cannon is empty."

Link looked at the empty cannon. Fyer, the man who first launched him into the sky. But one note was the cloud of twilight parting, and Link felt his wolf form disintegrate.

Ralis nodded at his disappearing mother. "Where is the clown?" He said this quickly.

"Somewhere where all the people in Hyrule must be, which is Death Mountain, taking refuge with the Gorons," said an anxious Rutela. "Just try to find Link, as he will help you find the source of this Twilight."

Ralis rogered and grew from the shadow, as Link appeared next to him. "My people, I have received word. We march to Eldin as an army. If we see any shadow beasts, we slay them on sight."

The tired Zora saluted their young king, who'd clearly be getting tips by his dead mother, the previous Zora Queen. Link then greeted the King, and Ralis turned and sighed. "Well that was quick. Were you here that entire time?"

Link bowed. "Yes," he said. "You know you cannot see me in Twilight, as I have noticed I revert to my wolf form. I will aid you in seeking the refugees on the mountain."

Ralis smiled, thinking of his mother. "Thank you," he said hoarsely, cleared his throat, then bellowed orders to his recooperating army. "My men, we leave by duskfall, I want to still have the Hero at my side before the cast Twilight returns!"