VII. Merciless Twilight

As the human Link marched with Ralis towards Eldin, he began to think about the whereabouts of Colin at the Death mountain, knowing he must also find him there. Which led him to what Ordon must look like right now. Maybe they didnt see it coming so far away, but they should be alright.

"I see now why my mother asked you to join the Zora ranks," said Ralis. "You saved the world from Ganondorf, when I was still Prince."

Link grinned, masking harsh scars from Midna's leave. "It was complicated."

Ralis nodded, and approached the gate, but for the first time came something unexpected.

Someone, a girl, was laying before the gate. She wore a fishermans hat and outfit, and the beauty mark on her cheek gave her away.

Hena, the fisherwoman that ran the Fishing Hole at Uppers Zora River hadnt made it to Death Mountain fast enough. Shed been trampled by something. A shadow beast? It couldve gotten up the mountain....

Once the King of the Zoras saw Hena, he ordered two men to carry her back to Castle Town to be healed in the Hospital. "Do not falter! Twilight is a cloud I already see."

Link just looked back at Hena, and realized this time the Twilight was merciless. Nothing would get in its way. But that was not Midnas way, she had been kind and empathetic, so what was this all about? It made him more and more curious as they closed in on the mountain, and found a guarding Goron with a fighters stance.

"You!" pointed the Goron. "Who are you!"
Ralis produced a document from another Zora in a mask. Once the Goron saw this he let theZoras get trampolined up the mountain and Link ran up there after the Goron saluted him.

"Tell Darbus everything is fine down here," the rock man said. "But ill tell Gor-Pangofo to warn Darbus of your coming."

Link smiled and ran up the mountain to find Fyer and the others.