PART TWO: THE GREAT RISE

Agitha sat in her bug palace, looking upon them with fire in her eyes. All of the little sparkles around Hyrule would attend her ball, and she'd be happy. Yes, two weeks before, the Bug Princess had received all of her precious insects from the Knight of the royal bug kingdom, and now as she found the black cloud settle over, and disappear, seeing the people flee Castle Town, she knew this isolation wouldnt last. They would come and find her. They would come and kill her.

So, she packed the essentials first, taking all of the gold insects in her basket, and then her little stone of orange lined with a cute black design. Giggling, she skipped outside into the gorgeous noon, and sank when she saw a reeking monster in the middle of town, a looming white yeti with a hat of leather.

Agitha just wiped her nose and skipped to the east exit parallel to the monster covered in snow. "Where Yeta!" yelled the yeti, looking at Agitha.

Agitha screamed, and ran, but it was blocked off by a wall of the same design as her little black stone. "No please," the Bug Princess shrieked, covering her eyes as the monster loomed over her, instantly desizing her. "I taste like bugs!"

The giant yeti just chuckled a deep laugh. "My name Yeto, young girlie. No fear, for I am here!"

Agitha just stared at Yeto in pure awe, then behind him as the great ghost smacked him with its sickle.

The little girl screamed, knowing if there was no way out she would be killed by the Poe. Before Yeto could recooperate, and the sickle to stab her eyes, she whistled, watching the golden dragonfly soar through the sky, so big it desized Yeto, and pierced the Poe with sickening light.

The twilight wall disappeared, and Yeto got up, screaming out Yeta. Whoever Yeta was he clearly needed her very badly, and since Agitha needed the Insect Knight, she had an idea. "Hey," she said, inching towards the yeti. "You want to see your Yeta, and I need to find my prince, huh?"

Yeto kept yelling at the sky, the golden dragonfly flying away leaving behind tears of light.

"Yeta!" This got Yetos attention. "I can help you find her. Just help me find my Bug Knight."
Yeto laughed, letting Agitha climb onto his back, and they soared into the air.