Yuuri K; Yandere

Chubby Yuuri gives me life.
Yuuri's gonna be ooc
He's also Yandere in this one.
But I don't think he'd have the guts to kill anyone even if he was yandere, so I'll improvise.
Enjoy.

Yuuri peeked from behind the wall at his 'senpai', a small blush growing on his face.

He had known you from a while back but never really worked up the nerve to talk to you.

So he settled on watching you.

And when you came over to use the hot springs he thought he had his dream come true.

You let out a sigh of bliss, the hot water relaxing your muscles and making your worries wash away. You sat up, running a hand through your wet hair to flick it out from in your face.

Hearing slight shuffling, you turned your head, a happy smile on your face.

"Hello?" You asked, looking to see a heavier looking male hiding behind a half wall.

Yuuri let out a small 'urk' and tried to hide, a red blush coating his pale cheeks.

"What's your name?" You asked, trying to converse with the male, swimming towards the edge of the hot springs, standing up a bit, your crotch hidden from a conveniently placed pot.

Yuuri slowly walked out, trying to keep himself from looking downwards.
"I-I'm Yuuri.." The black haired man introduced himself, the blush reaching to his ears.

"Nice to meet you Yuuri!" You gave a closed eye smile, lifting your hand out from the water and held it out for Yuuri to shake.

"I'm ___!" You introduced yourself, not knowing that Yuuri already knew your name..and most things about you.

Yuuri took ahold of your hand, giving it a shake, not all that firm with his grip.

You pulled your hand away after letting your hands linger for a moment. "Are you gonna come in with me?" You asked, tilting your head to the side.
"O-oh u-uhm.." Yuuri tried to calm himself down, fiddling with his fingers.

His parents didn't have anything they wanted him to do, and there was his crush in a hot springs, completely naked, asking him to join.

Of course he was gonna say yes.

Yuuri settled for just nodding, his throat going dry.
You smiled, turning your head to the side and covered your eyes as Yuuri undressed, getting in the hot water next to you.

You turned your head back when he was done, uncovering your eyes.
"The water is very nice, don't you think?" You tryed to strike up conversation, noticing how stiff and nervous Yuuri looked.

Yuuri nodded, his hands folded over his stomach, trying to hide it somewhat in front of his crush. "I-it is.." he hummed, his stutter still there.
"S-so..um..what do you d-do?" Yuuri asked, instantly wishing he hadn't said something so generic. But then again, the atmosphere was getting awkward.

"Oh, I'm a {insert whatever job you want here}!" You said with pride, knowing you'd rather be doing nothing else than that for an occupation.

Yuuri nodded, relaxing a bit. "So, what do you do?" You asked in return.
"I was an ice skater." Yuuri said, gaining a bit of confidence. "But that was years ago.." he murmured.

"That's so cool!" You chirped,  finding immediate interest in the subject.
"Maybe you could teach me how to skate later on?" You asked.
Yuuri felt his heart flutter at the question, finding it to be a chance to stay with you longer.

"Y-yeah!"

♡♡♡

Yuuri grunted softly, rolling to the other side of the bed before siting up.
He let out a yawn and grabbed his phone, checking the time.