Kenny McCormick; Boy Toy

This is for FEARTHEHIME I think.

And thank you so so very much for the help, The_Perverted_Writer I couldn't have written this without your tips and help!

Fuckbuddy! Kenny x Fuckbuddy! Male Reader x Slight! Stan

Lips sloppily pressed against each other and hands roamed bodies.
Heavy and ragged pants left their lips as they continued the lusty action.

"Ah..hah.." Kenny panted against your lips, tangling his fingers in the hair at the nape of your neck, rutting his erection against your as your hands placed themself on his skinny hips.

"You get better at this..every time we do this..~" Kenny smirked, still catching his breath.

A soft blush dusted its way over your cheeks. "Thank you.." You smiled, kissing his jawline, pushing him down gently onto the bed.

Kenny wrapped his legs around your waist, licking his lips. "I told you to be rougher with me." He groaned lowly, rolling his hips against yours.

You nodded, licking at Kenny's soft spot before digging your teeth into the flesh, earning a shrill cry of pleasure.

"Ah! Yes! Like that~!" He moaned out, urging you to continue.
You pressed your pelvis against his, grinding your erection against his.
You sucked harshly on the spot you bit, lapping up the blood that seeped out.

You leaning up, Kenny's legs still wrapped around your hips. He watched as you took off your shirt, exposing the built body he loved to get his hands on.
You pulled off his parka and white t-Shirt, leaning back down and kissed his collarbone.

He leaned his head back, feeling you thrust your hips against his, roughly dry humping him.
"Kenny..~" You breathed out, kissing his shoulders.
You slowly worked your way down, dragging your tongue around the areola of his nipple, sucking harshly on the skin around it.

He laced his fingers through your hair, tugging on it as you inched your mouth closer and closer to the rosy bud.

You latched your mouth onto the perky nipple, teeth lightly clenched around it as your tongue pleasured him.

"___.." He breathed out, lifting his hips up to grind on you, a dark red blush on his cheeks.
Your tongue lapped up at the rosy nipple, twisting and rubbing the other, giving it little pinches.

You slid your free hand down and unbuttoned his pants, pulling down the zipper.

Kenny wiggled his hips, letting thr pants slide down. Pulling down his underwear, you wrapped your hand around his length, giving it a rough jerk.

His toes curled, head leaning back against the pillows of your bed.
"Fuck~! Keep doing that!" He moaned, spreading his legs out wide, your hand moving faster and faster, smearing the precum all over the head with your thumb.

"You're so lewd~" You teased, kissing down his stomach, kissing each and every scar on his body.

Kenny looked down at you, tugging on your hair.
"Mgh~" He bit his lip, urging you to go lower. "You're so eager.." You murmured, pulling his pants and underwear completely.

You laid comfortably in between his legs, gripping the base of the shaft and dragged your tongue across the urethra.
"Oooh~ ngh~!" He panted, keeping a tighter grip on your hair, beads of sweat running down his forehead.

You pushed the head in your mouth, giving it a harsh suck. Your lips wrapped around the shaft as you took more in, your tongue laying limp under the shaft as you bobbed your head up and down.