Ben Drowned; Lazy Afternoons

Hello! This will contain cussing and drug use! (Only pot/weed)

You laughed to yourself, shoving a couple chips in your mouth, your bong sitting besides you.

The air reeked of pot but you didn't care. You were happy with your weed, chips, and legend of Zelda cartridge.

After a little while of playing the game, finishing the whole bag of chips and laughing at all the stupid shit you did, the game randomly shut off, the screen only showing static.

"Oh, I think I might need the cable guy again.." You said, smacking the tv screen, only to grin when a small, blonde haired elf boy emerged from the tv.

"Heyyyyy.." You laughed. "You're messing up my tv!" You said.

Ben only had his own grin on his face, stumbling out of the tv.
Before he could say his infamous line, he sniffed the air.

"Wait..is that weed?" He asked, his voice glitchy as he picked up the bong, the grin turning into a smirk as he sat down next to you, completely forgetting that he was suppose to kill you and stuff.

"Mind if I take a hit?" Ben asked, his voice glitching every now and again.
You shook your head, taking a gulp of your soda.

Ben placed his lips into the mouth peice, reaching over for your lighter and flicked the igniter, heating up the bong slightly and took a drag from it.

He pulled his mouth away, blowing the puffs of smoke out of his mouth. He coughed, handing you the bong.

"What's your name anyway?" You asked, wiping off the mouth peice. It didn't seem to faze you that a boy had just come out of your TV and started smoking your weed.

"It's Ben." The glitch said, laying back on the carpet, looking up at the white ceiling.
"Cool." You said, taking a long drag from the bong and pulled away, blowing out the smoke and set it down on your coffee table. "Mines ___." You said in return.

"Hey, do you now what would be awesome?" Ben asked, turning his head to you, a light tinge of pink dusted over his cheeks.

"What?" You asked curiously, watching as droplets of crimson blood drip from Ben's eye sockets against his will.

"If guys could have babies." He said before laughing. "I mean, would they come out the ass or dick?" You asked, laughing yourself from the odd topic.

"Obviously where they got fucked. The ass." Ben snorted, breaking out into a fit of laughter, holding his stomach.

After a minute, his laughter died down and he sat up, smacking his lips together.
"Hey, I wanna see how it happens. Pull down your pants." He said, crawling over and messed with the zipper.
"I wanna see your dick." He hummed.

You shrugged, pulling off your pants to show that you had gone commando. "It's big. Even if ya don't got a boner." Ben said, without any warning, poking your flaccid penis, making you grunt softly.

"Thanks." You grinned. "So are you gonna stare at it all day?" You asked with a chuckle.

"Nah. I'll suck it." Ben said lazily, laying on his stomach and got comfortable, running his fingers over your cock.

"Sounds good to me." You said, watching the younger boy get you aroused, gripping your slowly erecting dick in his hands and pumped it slowly.

"I think it's saying hi to me, now." Ben giggled, referring to how tall and hard your 'little' friend had gotten.

Ben leaned forward, pressing his lips to the slit of your urethra, giving it a long hot lick.

You groaned softly, pushing off Ben's hat and gripped his hair, playing with it as he lazily kept kissing and licking it.