Eyeless Jack; Doctor

You're one of the 'doctors' in the mansion. But here's the thing, in giving you a special little power. Your tears have a special ability to heal any wound, but it only works on the dead but living. Which is the rest of the cps.
I also think it would save me some trouble if I just say the mask Ej wears has like a vision seal or something so he's able to see with the mask on. And you're kinda like gaster from undertale with the weird gooey black stuff.

The young adult wandered through the old, run down mansion he was taken into, still exploring.

He walked down the endless corridors, looking on the walls, observing the old, ripped up wallpaper that was peeling off the walls.

The smell seemed to get a bit musky when he traveled deeper, the cheap lights flickering with each step he took.

Ej's chest tightened up the father he walked, a very bad vibe rubbing off on him.
He debated whether or not he should just turn back and leave, but he didn't want to be mocked as the killer who couldn't just walk down a simple hallway.

He just continued to walk until he cane across a plain, wooden door.
Out if pure curiosity, he opened up the door as slowly as he could, immediately being greeted by the smell of blood and bleach.

He watched as a figure hunched over one of his fellow peers.
The figure brought a scalpel up to their eye, pulling the bottom lid down and slid the blade of the scalpel across the sensitive flesh.

He almost cringed.

Blood and tears flowed down his cheek, dropping into the wound of the other person.

As it happened, the tears of the figure them self healed the cut.
Clockwork sat up, looking at her arm with was once stabbed, now was healed with only a scar in its place.

"Avoid fighting with Jeff for a while." The figure said, and by the voice, Ej could tell it was male.
Clockwork nodded, running her arm.
"Alright, doc. See you in about a day or two." She said, flashing him a smile before getting up off the table and walled up to the door.

"Hey, Ej." She greeted, walking past him.
You slowly turned your head to look at the Blue masked male, grinning behind your surgical mask.

"Hello." You spoke, your voice deep and smooth, surprisingly calming.
"I don't believe we've met yet." You said, walking towards Ej, stretching out your hand for him to shake.

Ej slowly stretched his hand out, grabbing onto your hand, giving it a shake, only getting pulled close to your frame.

"Are you injured?" You asked, gooey like tentacles running up and down Ej's body, inspecting him for any source of injury.

He shivered, smacking away the one that tried to reach for his mask.
"You seem fine to me..why have you come here?" You asked, retracting the black, gooey tentacles back into your doctor's coat.

"I'm new here.." Ej said quietly, stepping back from you, wiping the excess goo off his hoodie sleeve.
"I thought I'd explore some." He said, looking past you to see that the room was covered with surgical instruments, brains, hearts, fingers, eyeballs and all that such floating in jars.

"Then let me welcome you to my 'hospital'." You said, gesturing to the rather big room that you had all to yourself.

"If you don't mind me asking," Ej started, finding slight comfort in this quiet room rather than out in the more popular meeting rooms everyone is.

"Why haven't I seen you around?" He asked, starting to become more curious about the creature he had just met.

"Have you ever noticed how much quieter it is back here? With no one to disturb you, only coming by when they're hurt or when the little one wants to say hello." You trailed off.
"It's peaceful, knowing that you have no worries to deal with, no drama. You can just..relax." you said.