Kyle Brofloski; The Kings Lapdog

This takes place in the stick of truth setting, so there might be some spoilers.

Kyle sat apon the throne, the sticks formed into a crown resting on top of his green hat, a red and gold robe draped over his body.

Beside him stood his noble knight, Stan and his bard, Jimmy.
And his 'lapdog', sitting in front of the throne, his shoulders acting as a footrest for his kings feet.

You were the kings favorite, the one that stuck by him like conjoined twins, always following him around like a love sick puppy.

That is of course why you got your name, the kings lapdog.
Although it wasn't uncommon to find the king straddling you, lips locked together. But you nobody bust in on you two actually doing 'it'.

Different elven boys roamed around the base, buying and selling weapons, training or just relaxing.

Kyle pinched the bridge of his nose, groaning softly.
"What's taking douchebag so long to recruit the girls?" He asked his noble night.

Stan shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, my lord. The twitter raven is saying he's in the frozen north." He said, staying in character.

"What the fuck? Why is he in the frozen north?" Kyle asked.
"I haven't got a clue." Stan said.

You turned your head slightly, looking back at Kyle, noticing the stressed look on his face.
"The longer Clyde has the stick, the longer he gets to do what he wants!" He exclaimed.

"My lord, are you ok?" You asked in a soft tone, only to flinch when he started yelling back. "No, I'm not okay! Clyde has the fucking stick and douchebag isn't back from frozen fucking north!" He shouted, clearly enraged.

Even the bard and knight where in shock from his behavior, some of the elven boys looking over at their king.

A soft blush grew on Kyle's cheeks from embarrassment. "A-ah, I think I just..uh.." He stuttered, standing up after lifting his legs off your shoulders.

"My lord?" You asked, tilting your head to the side. "Come with me, ___." He said, guiding you to one of the tests.

"Uhg, I can't believe I lashed out like that.." He groaned, holding his head in his hands.

You placed a hand on his back, looking down at him with a concerned look.

"Are you ok, my lord?" You asked, staring at him with comforting eyes. "I just..Everything is off plan and wizard Fatass isn't helping us at all, that fucking douchebag is taking all the time in the world to recruit the girls and Clyde has the stick!" He groaned.

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" You asked, tilting your head to the side.

{Smut alert}

Kyle got an idea, an idea he would have never really had thought up in a time like this.

"Relieve my stress." He said, laying his golf club on the table.
"You mean?" You started asking and Kyle nodded.
"Service me, pet." He said, lacing his fingers through your hair as you nodded, getting on your knees.

Kyle bit his lip, watching as you untied the robe, pulling down his pants and kissed him through his underwear.

"Like this, my lord?" You asked, feeling the sensitive organ twitch inside his white underpants as you ran your tongue over the cloth covering it.

Kyle blushed a soft red, pulling on your hair. "N-no, not quite.." He breathed out, starting to feel himself get erected as his arousal increased.

"Then what, my lord?" You asked, rubbing the inside of his thighs.
"Suck it." He said, gaining a bit of dominance.