Kenny McCormick; Daddy~

The room was filled with noises as the two body's rubbed against each other, lips locked and hand intertwined.

You felt Kenny's legs tremble in your lap as you shoved the third finger in, pulling away from the heated kiss.

"Nghh..auggggg..~" Kenny leaned his head back, unable to form words, only moaning and screaming in pure ectasy as you showed him love.

"Is that to much, or do you want more?" You asked, feeling Kenny squeeze the hand that didn't have fingers up his ass.
"M-more..please..!" He cried, sweat running down his forehead, the look of pleasure on his face.

You pressed four fingers against his prostate, earning a shrill cry of bliss. "Daddy! Daddy!" Kenny moaned out, falling off your lap and onto the plush pillows that were under him.

You leaned over, pressing hot kisses along Kenny's neck and scarred chest, gently sucking on the nipple as if you were trying to get something out of it.

Kenny arched his back, feeling completely helpless under you.
And he loved it.

It felt so exciting to him, your touch feeling like a drug that he couldn't live without.
It was also so alluring and tempting how you would tease him in public; whispering dirty words to him and sometimes even touching him in the riskiest of places.

Kenny felt his climax rising, his toes curling as his erected penis throbbed red. "D-daddy! I'm gonna cum!" He moaned, kerning his hips back to meet the thrusts if your fingers that were constantly pressing against the right places.

"Let it all out~" You said lowly, roughly shoving the fingers deeper inside of him.
Kenny arched his back, thick, white cum shooting out of the urethra of his penis.

He panted, whimpering when he felt your fingers get pulled out of his anus.
"Daddy..please.." Kenny whined. You smirked, grabbing the bottom if his thighs and lifted them up, exposing the entrance of his anus to you.

You leaned down, dragging your tongue over the stretched out rim.
Kenny let out a soft gasp, leaning his head back. "Mm~ does daddy like me sweet hole~?" He asked with a seductive voice, purposefully clenching around your tongue.

You looked at the naked boy with devilish eyes, moving your head up and gave him a playful smirk. "Daddy loves it~ He could eat it out all day~" You said with a purr, moving your head back down to slowly push your tongue in his saliva and lube covered anus.

Kenny clutched the bed sheets in his hands, letting out loud moans of pleasure as your tongue pushed around inside of him, looking for the bundle of nerves.

You soon found his prostate, giving it a swift lick before starting to press your tongue against it, massaging the sensitive spot.

"Mm~ Mngh! Right t-there daddy! Lick m-me right there!" He cried out, the blush reaching down to his neck.

You put more pressure on that spot, earning a shrill cry of bliss.
"O-oh daddy! I'm gonna cum again!" He warned you, only to let put a whine when you pulled your tongue out.

"Really? This soon?" You asked, wiping your mouth and pulled Kenny back up into a sitting position.
"How about you make daddy feel good, and he'll let you cum again~" You grinned, gesturing to your hard on.

Kenny nodded, licking his boyish lips and leaned down, his bubble butt in the air.
Giving the urethra a soft lick, he watched as you shivered, grabbing the back of his head.

He kissed under the head, gently straining his fingers up and down your shaft, just barely touching it.

"C'mon..you know not to tease daddy..~" You said, grunting when he grazed his teeth against the foreskin.

Kenny looked up at you through his blonde lashes, wiggling his eyebrows at you as he pushed the head of your dick in his mouth, making slurping noises as he sucked.

You leaned your head back, biting your lip as Kenny tried to fit more into his mouth, stroking what he couldn't get down his throat without gagging.

The feeling of his hot mouth around your penis was enough to make you cum, but you manage to hold back and make him work his magic mouth on you a bit longer.

He swirled his tongue around the head, dipping his tongue in the foreskin to pleasure you even more.

A low, husky moan slipped past your lips as Kenny pushed in a bit more, the the tip hitting the back of his throat.

He pulled his mouth off your cock, going down to suck on one of your balls, moving his hand up and down your shaft.

The knot in your stomach started to get tighter and tighter until it snapped, hot white cum spurting out of your throbbing erection.

Kenny pulled away, cum on his face and hair.
He wiped the cum off his cheek, licking it off his fingers in a seductive manner.

Which successfully got you hard again.

Pinning Kenny to the bed, you forced his legs open and pushed inside of him.

He let out a loud moan, spreading his legs even wider, exposing himself even more to you as you started to move in and out of his asshole at a faster pace.

"O-oh! Daddy! Go f-faster~!" Kenny nearly screamed when you lifted his legs up in the air, holding them by the ankles and started to roughly push in and out of him, going faster.

Kenny leaned his head back, clawing at the bed sheets, squeezing tighter around you.
"Daddy! Fuck m-me harder!" He drooled, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

You complied, going harder than you've ever fucked him before, brutally pounding into his prostate, which you easily found.

Kenny reached up, wrapping his arms around you and pulled you down, connecting your lips together.

You took your hands off his legs and placed them on either side of his head to keep yourself steady. You kissed him back, sloppily pushing your tongue in his mouth, intertwining it with his.

Kenny pulled away from the kiss to let out a loud and drawn out moan, his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

"Fuck~ if you keep making t-that..ngh..face I'm gonna fuck you harder~" you grunted, pounding Kenny into the mattress.

Kenny seemed to like the sexual 'threat' making the most horny ahegao face he could to get you round up.

And it worked.

He felt his climax coming soon, yelping when he felt himself being pulled up, sitting down on your dick.

"Ride me~" You purred, hands firmly gripping Kenny's hips, smirking when you felt him start to move up and down.

"D-daddy! I'm gonna cum again!" He cried out, his toes curling when you lifted him up, slamming him back down, his assistant touching the front of your thighs.

"Let it out princess~" You moaned in his ear, thrusting up into him each time he came down.

That sent him over the edge as he came, getting the white mess all over his stomach and chest.

He screamed in pure ectasy, feeling to tired and helpless to move, letting you continue to mercilessly fuck him into oblivion.

He let out a loud moan when he felt your load be shot into him, feeling as full as he could get, only to whimper when you pulled your now flaccid penis out of him.

Kenny flopped back on the bed, stretching his arms out to you.
You smiled, wiping the drool and cum off his face and laid down next to him after moving the cum soaked sheets put of the way.

"I love you ___.." Kenny trailed off tiredly, giving up on the 'daddy' thing.

"I love you too.."

~~~~