Lolita! Sally; Age Play and Cupcakes

Note: Sally is not  a child in this. She is a lolita. If you do not know what that is, it's a female character that has a younger complexion, but has the legal age.
So in this, her age is 19.
But her looks don't say the same.
Got it?
Alrighty, on with the story!

Sally licked the light pink frosting off of her finger tip, humming in delight as she tasted the sugary substance on her tongue.

She continued mixing up her own homemade frosting, making it thick enough to decorate with, making sure it wouldn't be too runny.

Hearing a ding, her emerald eyes lit up wiping her delicate hands on her frilly pink, glittery apron.
"Oh! The cupcakes are done!" She chirped, clapping her hands as she looked up at your tall form.

"Mhm." You hummed happily, putting on a oven mitt and opened the oven door, pulling out the cupcake tray and set it on the towle on the counter.

Sally gently pressed her pointer finger against one of the cupcakes, pulling it back to see that none of the batter rubbed off on her finger.

"We should let them cool before we frost them." You said gently to your girlfriend, patting her head.
"Awe..I wanted to frost them now!" Sally whined, a cute pout on her face.

"You've gotta wait, babe." You said, putting the oven mitt on the small hook along with the others.
Sally took off her apron, fixing the top of her dress.

"Why don't you play with your dolls while they cool?" You asked, knowing that Sally still owned all of her old toys, and still played with them like a child would.

Sally's mood seemed to perk up at that. "Alright! Will you play with me?" She asked, lacing her fingers together, placing them under her chin as she looked up at you with her puppy dog eyes.

"In a couple minutes." You said, smiling when you saw her nod and scamper off to her room, giggling along the way.

Jane looked up from her magazine, giving a light chuckle. "I've never seen her this obedient to anybody before. Not even slendy." She said, an impressed tone, knowing that Sally could be quite the trouble maker sometimes.
"What's your secret?" She asked, leaning forward, an eyebrow arched behind her mask.

"I've made a list." You said, looking back at her with a smirk.
Jane tilted her head to the side in slight confusion.
"What kind of list?" She asked.
"Have you ever noticed how Sally can be..really childish at times? That she seems extra clingy around me when she is?" You asked.

Jane nodded. "I've never thought much of it though..wait.." she murmured, something clicking in her mind.

"So you're saying that Sally is a little..and you're her.." Jane trailed off as you nodded.
"Yep."
"That makes such sense!" She said, slamming her fist down on the table, accidently causing a small crack.

"If you excuse me, I have to go play with my princess." You said with a grin, walking past Jane and to the pink door that had white and purple butterflies painted on there.

¤¤¤

"No! You have to lift your pinky up when you do it!"

Sally said in a sassy manner, a purple boa around her neck and shoulders, her plastic crown laying on her hair that was put into braids.

"Alright, alright!" You lightly laughed, lifting your pinky up as you held the handle of the plastic tea cup which was filled with, 'tea'.

Sally giggled, still finding it a bit funny that you agreed to wear one of her other princess crowns.