Jeff the Killer; The Killers Son

You are Slenderman's son in this one! Also, there's a lot of cussing.

The bleached boy dashed through the trees, crimson blood leaking through his freshly cut and torn cheeks.

He had just murdered his family and honestly,

He didn't give a shit.

Unknown to him, a tall figure lurked through the forest, their clothing elegant and proper, despite the few splatters of blood on his dress shirt.

You watched the boy, your gaze practically burning holes into the back of Jeff's head.

Said boy stopped, turning around with his bloodied kitchen knife gripped tightly in his paper white hand.

"Fucking hell.." Jeff cursed, looking around, his heart pounding widely in his chest.
Every muscle in his body tensed as he felt another presence behind him.

He whiped his head around, a glare in his face.
But no one was there.

He mentally groaned, thinking how stupid he was to think that any kind of threat would be following him right now.

As the adrenaline left Jeff's body, he felt himself getting tired.
A small nap couldn't hurt, right?

He huffed, sitting down against what he thought was a tree, reaching into his bag and pulled out some eyedrops, squeezing them into his lid-less eyes and moved his hair so it covered his now hydrated eyes.

You looked down, watching Jeff sleep, him leaning against your legs.
Does he not realize he's sleeping on someone?

Anyway, now that you think about it, you could take advantage of the situation.
After all, you haven't eaten in quite a while.

You waited until Jeff was completely passed out before letting your black tendril slide up his leg and to his waist, gripping him tightly like a snake.

As you hoisted the boy up, he jolted, grabbing his knife from his hoodie pocket, trying to slash at your tendril.

You hissed in slight pain when he stabbed the black appendage, only squeezing him tighter, earning a wheeze of discomfort.

Jeff turned his head around, his bloodshot eyes forming a deadly look.
"Oi! Put me down fuck face!" He screamed, waving his knife around.

Very skillfully, you grabbed his knife with another tendril, stabbing it in a tree, where Jeff couldn't get it.

You stretched the skin over your mouth, holes ripping and tearing until a disturbing looking mouth was formed.

"Holy fucking shit.." Jeff whispered, his eyes locked in your mouth; the razor sharp teeth, black-snake like tongue, and jaws that seemed to clamp down on anything.

"I haven't eaten in quite a while. I think you'll do nicely.." You muttered in your deep and booming voice, moving the smaller male closer to your mouth.

Jeff held his arms out in front of him. "Wait! Wait!" He screamed, his eyes flicking to the knife that was embedded into the tree.

If he couldn't get out of your grip, he could always stall.

"I know you're probably gonna eat me..but I can be use for something else!" He said gruffly, shifting his hips so he could grab the knife without breaking a bone.

You tilted your head to the side, your grip on Jeff's waist slowly tightening.

"Oh fuck.." Jeff muttered, one hand gripping onto the black tendril. "Like what?" You asked, your impatients running low.