His Butler, Vicious Cycle

Sebastian couldn't understand it anymore. Did the work of a scent really push his mind into thinking he didn't like an individual? Now it was lifted, he didn't need to be commanded or obligated to want to be next to Evangeline.

They made their rounds and were now back in the Matron's bedchamber. 

He sat in his usual seat, watching her sleep for about an hour. He knew she wasn't asleep, he could feel it, but she remained motionless on her side. 

"It's really uncomfortable with you staring at me like that," her voice cut the silence. 

Sebastian smiled, "I could make it even more uncomfortable, Miss Evangeline. This chair is not a place to be for an entire night, let alone several."

"If that is you saying that you want to share a bed, the answer is no," The comforters tightened around her when she said that. 

The Butler chuckled, "Are you intimidated with sharing a bed with a man?"

Evangeline was irked by his amusement, "Not at all. As you may know, Angels are both genders. I can be a male now if I wanted to. I just don't like you."

Sebastian put a hand on his heart in a mocking matter, "And I thought we bounded over the course of these last 24 hours." 

Evangeline sat up, "You helped me with the citizens today, and I'm grateful, but that doesn't change the fact that I hold resent towards you and your lord for turning the normality of this manor upside down when it isn't necessary."

"Isn't necessary?" He raised an eyebrow, "I thought we discussed this."

"Were you not here? My Lady instructed the citizens to move their girls in the basement of the church every night," she informed.

"That does not prove anything," Sebastian commented, moving black strands away from his face. "A divine being can go through the walls of any kind of church."

"If a girl is kidnapped by Friday, the Citizens will blame her for the false advice and say that it was her who did it by giving them a false sense of security, however she will gain the Queen's Watchdog's trust. If a girl isn't kidnapped, she gains the trust of her citizens but looses the Earl's," Evangeline explained. "If she were guilty, she would try to to ensure her name was clean. However now, what ever the scenario occurs, she will seem guilty in the eyes of someone." 

"Unless she intended to that so she could appear innocent after an explaination of her plan,"

Evangeline growled, throwing her legs over the side of the bed, "You will see she is innocent, Butler, by the week's end. But it is your own doing that we sit here like ducks when we could be finding the real criminal."

Sebastian smiled, tapping his chin with his gloved hand, "My, my, such a young woman shouldn't be so strung up. Perhaps you should lay down and relax, Miss Hoster."

"How could I possibly relax when you are sitting there staring at me like some sort of creeper?" 

Sebastian softly laughed, putting a hand on his clavicle, "I would be most honoured to help you with that, Evangeline." In a flash, he was before her, looking down at her with magenta eyes and that unnerving smile. 

The Matron narrowed her own eyes, "Keep your filthy hands to yourself, demon. I don't need your assistance."

"Forgive me, Miss Hoster. But when was the last time you had release?"

If a Fallen Angel could flush, Evangeline would be doing that now, "A few years ago. But I see that is hardly any of your business." She recoiled back when Sebastian bent down and took her chin into his fingers. 

"That is far too long to go without an intimate touch. I, myself, have grown hungry for such... My last time was with a human girl and it was hardly satisfactory." 

Evangeline pushed his hand away from her face, "I am not interested, butler. When I need release, you won't be on the list of people I'd consider to help me."

He raised a brow, "Oh? The only man here doesn't exactly play on the same team...."

Evangeline pulled her legs onto the bed so now she was on her knees on top of the mattress and some-what eye-leveled. Suddenly in front of Sebastian, her hair began to even out, and her features began to change to something more masculine. When she spoke her voice was deeper, "I don't need to be female to get what I want, and I don't need a male regardless." She changed back, the front of her nightgown swelled as her breasts grew back. 

Sebastian smirked, "Perhaps," he bit the tip of his glove and pulled it off, revealing his black finger nailed hand. "But I sincerely doubt that fingers and tongues could replace the feel of a throbbing organ deep inside," as he said this, he fingers slid down the form of her body before cupping her between her thighs over the fabric of the gown. 

Evangeline slapped him, but that did nothing but force his head to the side, and his hand remained where it was, "Remove yourself, si--" she gave a small gasp when she felt his slender fingers massage her inner lips. 

"Hmhm," The butler chuckled, "You're moist, Miss Hoster. Allow me to clean you off."

Before the Matron could protest, Sebastian grabbed her legs and spread them, then disappeared under her gown. Slowly he forced her onto her back, and finally nuzzled his nose between her thighs. Evangeline curled her fingers into her palms when she felt his lips wrap around her labia and massaged it between his teeth. When he met her sensitive little nub, she made an audible noise that could either be from contentment or disgust. 

Before this could get anywhere, Evangeline pulled up her skirt, gripped the butler's hair tightly in her fist and kept his face there. Sebastian took that as a sign she was enjoying it and took her clit into his mouth. But something happened. 

The Matron changed her gender a second time that night. Ethan, the male-counterpart of Evangeline, smirked as he felt Sebastian thrash around between his legs, feeling his member deep in the throat of the demon. He jerked him away, his dick sliding out of the Butler's mouth, who shot away from the Doctor in such speed, coughing up a storm on the other side of the room. 

It was Ethan's time to laugh at the Butler's discomfort. He remained where he was, his legs parted, and his privates hanging out in the open, "I thought you wanted to satisfy my needs, Butler?"

Sebastian glared at him with a burning, returning to his chair. His dislike for the Matron rekindled.