A night I'll never forget.

Ryan's  POV:

While walking to her house, my hand touched Y/N's hand by mistake but I didn't let it go. It felt so good holding her hand. I wonder if she thinks of me the same way I think of her.

We reached her house and her mom welcomed us in.
She immediately served us dinner.
She served us lasagna. Man, I love lasagna!
I waited for her mom to sit down so we could start eating.
On the other hand, Brendon had already started eating. Does he even know that there's something called manners?
"Brendon!" I hissed at him.
"Gwat?" He said with food in his mouth. Y/N started giggling at him.
"Just you mind, your manners where you go" I told him while shaking my head at him. ( see what I did there?)
"It's alright Ryan. Y'all start eating. I'll eat after sometime." Y/N's mom said smiling kindly at me.
"Wish you were that kind to me" Y/N remarked at her mom.
As we were eating I noticed Brendon looking at me and Y/N and smirking.
Even Y/N seemed to have noticed it.
She however was mouthing something to Brendon looking uncomfortable.
I felt suspicious. Why were they behaving this way?
After we finished eating, he pulled Y/N into a corner and they seemed to be having some kind of hushed up conversation.
I decided to listen. I mean I decided to eavesdrop.
" You should confess" I heard Brendon say.
"What if he says no?" She asked.
"He won't. He loves you. I can tell." He argued.
Unfortunately I sneezed quite violently right at that moment and I saw Y/N staring at me thunderstruck.
"H-hey I couldn't help but listen-" I looked at her in horror.
Tears started rolling down her cheeks.
"Y/N wha-" both me and Brendon rushed towards her as she started running to her room. We ran behind her but she went inside the washroom.
We stopped outside her washroom gasping for breath.
"What happened to her?" I asked bewilderedly to Brendon.
"She loves you and wants to confess but she doesn't think that you would like her. I was telling her to confess when she saw you and I dunno maybe she felt too overwhelmed and started crying." He finished.
"I'm gonna go talk to her." I said.
But Brendon stopped me. He said
"Look Ryan, whatever you do, don't hurt her. She's like my sister and she really likes you" he said grimly.
"Even I like her. I've loved her since the first day." I told him.
He looked dumbstruck for a moment.
But then his face broke into a grin.
"Go and confess then" he told me.
I looked at him and nodded.

I entered her washroom and saw her sitting on the floor, crying. I dunno why or how but seeing her cry, I got a feeling in my heart like I had nothing else to look forward to. I can't describe the feeling.
I went and sat down beside her.
I wrapped my arms around her and engulfed her in a warm hug.
She jerked her head upwards and stuttered
" R-ryan, i-I'm so s-sorry I couldn't h-help but cry" She said and buried her head into my chest.
"Shh. Calm down. I know everything. Brendon told me everything." I said while rubbing her back.

Y/N's POV:

I felt as of my heart dropped out of my chest.
"Y-you k-know?" I whispered.
"Yes, I do and even I would like to confess that I like you or rather I love you." He said.
He cupped my face with his hands and leaned closer. It felt as if I was in a trance. He pressed his soft lips to mine and pulled me closer to him. Our lips were moving in sync and it was even better than my dream.
After sometime he pulled away and I told him
" I love you"
"I love you too" he replied with a smile as he kissed me again.
" So will you be my girl?" He asked me shyly.
"Of course, I will be your girl!" I squealed.
I was half crying and half smiling like an idiot.
He pulled me up and wiped the tears off my face .
"Stop crying now, I hate seeing you cry" he told me gently.
I took deep shuddering breaths and then we walked out of the washroom to see Brendon sitting on my couch, fighting to keep his eyes open.
When he saw us, he jerked awake .
He asked me, " are you alright now? What happened inside?"
I pressed my lips to Ryan's and kissed him.
"This happened inside!" I told him while Ryan blushed madly.
Brendon's face broke into a huge grin and he hugged us and asked
"So, you both are together now?" He asked us excitedly.
I looked at Ryan and said "Yeah, we are!"
"That's great and all but I'm sleepy. Let's sleep now." He said as he yawned widely.
Yeah let's go and sleep." Said Ryan before pulling me to him by my waist.

I won't forget this night fast. I thought to myself.

_______________________________________

Hey guys! I hope y'all like this chapter. I have my exams starting from tomorrow so please pray for me XD