Sophia's Request

I was scrolling through life, no interests whatsoever ran through my mind; just the fulfillment of righteousness. Admiring photographs as usual.

"Some one please pick me up and and drive around all night with me, just listening to music and talking about life."

It wasn't just another Facebook post... I felt something on the spot.

'Twas as if this stranger had sent a blue sphynx  cat to whisper to my inner owl, to breathe right into my soul. I found myself utterly lost in that moment; surrounded by the sounds of glitter singing left and right across my eardrums.
Fueling the greatest fire in the depths of my body and mind.
My initial plan of a banal comment was murdered by the heavy guillotine himself.
I didn't like the post... with that blood rushing, I found my fingers typing on my 4.7 inch screen.

"Before we talk bout fast cars... long walks through the streets with wireless earphones both connected to the same phone... that'll buy us more time. 

No plans, no destinations, just walks on the streets, conversations on a bench and dances under the streetlights till the sun comes up.

And after that night, best believe we'd never meet again."

I had poured out my heart.
Then like I burst a nut, reality struck.
I realized things;

Sophia is a real person.
She seems to be older than I am.
Significantly.
I just spilled the my blood on a public pavement.

But did I care, unlikely that would be.

She liked my comment, does that mean something?
Is this the beginning of a new story or am I just having another one-night-stand within the labyrinth of my mind?

Fuck it... these thoughts are stressful.