Prologue: the characters?

Andrew: He is one sarcastic person, he is the street artist in this story... His life was actually a good life, his parents loved him and he had everything he needed, but then it all came crashing down after his parents died in a car accident. After that he was left with his grandmother who loved him with all her heart. She inspired him to become an artist, after she was diagnosed with cancer she began fighting, everyday she would go and do crazy things cause, as she used to say "you only live once...", so once she couldn't do those crazy things he told her his stories, the stories he captured in a wall, in the floor. And so she became his best story after she passed away.

Mery: She is one hell of a cranky person in the morning. Her life has always been full of boys, her father and her 6 brothers were as close as family could be after her mother died. She had become une more guy in the family and as the others she was into sports, her sport was hockey and she was queen of the ice. What happens when she moves to Andrews town?
There will be of course more characters but the main povs will be from this two characters up here.
So all of you understand I'm one hell of a couch potato so you probably won't get many updates.
Now now don't hate me so soon.
See ya later bitches 👋