seventeen

After everyone was ready and Hoseok got his fair amount of kisses from his children, Yoongi drove the boys and himself to the school with the help of the boys' direction (although Kenji almost tricked him to go to the McDonald's on the next street from the school).

Yoongi parked and pulled both of the kids out of the car, smirking as he looked over the outfits he chose for them. Hoseok mentioned how the kids wanted to match with him for Mommy and Muffins, and since Hoseok couldn't show up, Yoongi took the time to choose clothing that made all three of them match. The boys both had black pants (they weren't ripped of course, Hoseok doesn't want to offend dress code), light green shirts, black windbreakers, and a pair of these black sneakers.

"How does your father get you guys all these clothes?" Yoongi asked, walking with the boys hand-in-hand to the classroom.

"Daddy's mommy sends up clothes a lot," Jiro answered, "most of them come during Christmas or our birthdays."

"Have you met your Grandma?"

"Not yet," Jiro replied, "but we talk to her on the phone and sometimes we Facetime. She has Daddy's big smile."

Yoongi chuckled, imagining Hoseok's smile on someone else. Hoseok's mom must be such a beautiful woman.

"Hi, Miss Ysabelle!" Kenji and Jiro waved at their teacher once they saw her in the doorway. The woman greeted them back, and Yoongi noticed that Kenji was looking at their teacher too much for him to be greeting her. Miss Ysabelle was wearing this striped long, blue and yellow, flowing dress that passed her knees just a little. Her hair was up in a bun, and she wore small hoop earrings.

"You must be Yoongi," Miss Ysabelle, greeting him, shaking his head. "I'm Miss Ysabelle, their teacher. It's nice to meet you. The boys talk about you a lot."

"Oh, do they?"

"Every time Hoseok picks them up, the boys ask when you're coming over to see them, it's adorable, really," Miss Ysabelle explained, looking at the blushing boys. "Well, most all of the parents have arrived, you guys can sit wherever you want and the student aide is going to come around with napkins and all these different kinds of muffins. The limit is five unless someone decides they don't want to eat theirs. Please make yourselves comfortable and maybe meet some of the other parents!"

Yoongi walked into the room with the boys on either side of him. He glanced at all the mommies in the classroom and watched how all of them looked back at him, some with smiles at the father walking in with kids and taking on the mommy role, while others looked like they were judging him, for reasons he didn't exactly know.

Yoongi chose a table near the middle of the room, where there were five seats. He sat himself in the chair and then helped Kenji and Jiro into the chairs next to him, even though he knew they could get in the chairs by themselves. After a few minutes of sitting in silence, Yoongi looked down at Kenji, whose eyes were still on his teacher.

"Kenji?"

"Y-Yes?"

"You know that you can tell me anything, right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, Yoongi."

"Do you like your teacher, Kenji?"

Kenji's eyes turned back in to Yoongi in a flash, his hands frantically grabbing onto Yoongi's jacket. "N-No! I don't like her, Yoongi!"

"Are you sure?"

"Please don't tell Daddy!"

Yoongi shushed the boy because now he was practically yelling out loud. Yoongi patted the boy's head because Kenji's face was looking warm and Kenji had to cover his cheeks with his hands to hide the redness.