Butler!dazai x princess!reader SMUT (NSFW)

NSFW warning! This was a request, sorry for it being late!💕
--------------------------------------

Being the princess of a big, but wealthy country was tiring. (Y/n) was to be crowned queen soon, and that put stress on top of it all. Luckily, her very loyal butler, Dazai Osamu, was here to help her. Ever since the boy was hired at a young age, he cared dearly for the stunning princess, meeting her every need and filling her every request. But this time, the need would be dire and a pent up need for the two. (Y/n) had just called it a day, making her way into her room for the night after fulfilling her daily duties.

"Dazai." The princess says, capturing the males attention instantly as he follows her into her room. "Yes, princess?" He slightly bows. She waves the gesture off and smiles half lidded. "Help me out of my dress please." She ask, more of a command. Dazai is taken back by the command, but doesn't hesitate to ask why him. "Yes princess, but isn't that a job for your maid?" He ask politely, still blushing. "I cannot seem to locate her at the moment, and I don't want to wait. This dress hurts ya know." She states casually.

Dazai smirks to himself. "As you wish, princess." He says, and walks behind her to undo her gown. (Y/n) can feel the heat rise from her face as she feels slender, yet soft fingers caress her lower back as Dazai unties the gown. The dress soon falls to the floor, and (y/n) is left in a corset and her underwear. She is a blushing mess, as Dazai seems to smirk. It's harder to breathe with the damn thing on, along with her body heating up. "I think this would come off too, no?" He ask boldly. (Y/n) blushes and nods her head. Slender fingers go back to work on the corset and it soon is discarded. Dazai makes her turn toward him, and he smirks. "Better?" He asks. (Y/n) looks into chocolate brown orbs, seeing the list built up in his half lidded eyes, stirring arousal in her womanhood.

Slowly the two go in for a kiss, without words. Soft lips are dancing on her own, as she feels the tip of his tongue flick her lower lip. She lets him explore the exact instant. Tongues fighting, lips moving in sync, and her arms snake to his neck as his wrap her waist strongly. Her chest is pressed up against his, making his member grow in arousal. Her leg slips between his to rub his hard member, and he grunts into her mouth. She pulls away, licking the string of saliva off his lips. "Princess, I'm very surprised." He smirks as sexy as ever, and (y/n) scoffs. "Not fair that you still have your shirt and vest on now is it?" She says. "My apologies, (y/n)" she smirks and licks her lips. "That's better, Dazai." She whispers seductively as she takes the shirt and vest and throws it. Dazai attacks her soft neck, and begins to mark her with hickeys and live bites, licking and sucking the sweet skin, looking for her sweet spot. "A-a-ah Dazai!" She moans out as he finds her spot. Biting it and sucking it just to hear her sweet moans.

Once he is finished, (y/n) drags him to the bed, straddling his waist, grinding on his hardened cock. "G-god damn... (y/n)..." he grunts and she works her spell over him with a lustful smirk. "Oh I don't think so, (y/n)." He licks his lips and flips her over, so he dominates. She wiggles and bites her lip in anticipation. "You want me that bad?" He asked smugly. "Yes!" She squirms. Dazai responds by pulling her underwear off, and runs a digit up her wet, swollen clit. "Wet already?" He asked with a smirk. She nods biting her lip, and Dazai goes down on her pink buds. Biting and sucking the sensitive flesh, earning a strangled moan from (y/n). Dazai's tongue swirls the hardened bud, while pinching and rolling the other with his fingers. "Tell daddy you want it. Beg for me." She bites her lip and spreads her legs more. "Y-yes daddy! Please give it to me!" She moans. He detaches from (y/n)'s chest, just as Two slender digits enter her wet pussy. "Oh god yes!" She moans as he starts to pump in and out of her warm wet cavern. Keeping his pace slow to tease the princess. "Just give it t-to me already!" She moans. "Not until you cum for daddy." He says seductively, only making (y/n) want to cum more.

The pumping became faster as the digits entered, and Earning a sharp breath from the princess. "G-god Dazai! I'm gonna cum! Faster!" She moans, grinding on his fingers. "Cum for daddy." Dazai says as he swirls his fingers in her pussy. "Oh yes daddy!!" She moans as her juices cover his fingers. Taking his fingers out and licking her juices off of them, he unbuttons his pants, discarding the remaining clothing. "Beg." He states. "Just fuck me please daddy!!" She screams and squirms. His tip teasing her wet folds, and gently prodding her wet hole. Eager with the nickname she moans and begs,
He pushes his length in, hearing a sweet little whimper. Once (y/n) had adjusted, she nods and puts her legs over his shoulders to feel him deeper. A toned chest and dark hair are all that appear in her clouded eyes as he picks up the pace. "Faster! Harder!" Is the only thing (y/n) could scream. The sound of skin colliding at a fast pace filled the room. Moans and grunts could probably be heard outside, but they didn't care. "C-call my name." Dazai grunts. "D-Dazai!!" She screams as he pounds her spot. "Yes! Yes harder! Please daddy!" (Y/n) screams in pleasure. Sweaty bodies collide as Dazai pounds her pussy harder. "O-oh DAZAI!!" She moans. "Damn I-it (y/n)!" Dazai grunts as his hot seed fills her and drips out onto her folds and thighs. Her back still arched from feeling her high, as Dazai collapses onto her sweaty chest.

Dazai kisses up and down from her face, to her chest and snuggles into her neck. "A warning would be nice next time." She smiles as he kisses her sweetly. "Yes, princess." He says while covering themselves with the expensive sheets. "Goodnight, Dazai." (Y/n) says just before they close their eyes for the night.

-------------------------------------
Wow...ok that was a lot to think about. Anyways, I'm still taking request, so feel free. I hope you like this! I'm a bit rusty on my skills but I think it'll get better with time. Thank you for the request! Oh, and feel free to point out any mistakes or any advice. I'd love the help. Thanks!!💕

-Rae✨