Kunikida Doppo x Reader• Office Hours~ (NSFW)

Just came to mind at 2:31am. ;-; hope you enjoy!!
-----------------------------------

Long days at the office were a drag. Coming to the office early every day, piles and piles of paper work to be done, then leaving and getting home past 10. This made it hard for you and your lover of two years, Kunikida Doppo. The man had his full focus when it came to work, other than the occasional break for lunch and punches thrown at Dazai for interrupting the dirty blonde's focus.

Of course, he didn't hurt Dazai. Dazai would "whine" it off and half the agency would giggle or smile at the two. This didn't effect (y/n) in a bad way, no. The one thing that bothered (y/n) was the fact that it had been so long since her and Kunikida had any intimacy. And this frustrated her to no end. Being the man Kunikida was, she knew it would "interupt" his schedule, so why bother asking. I mean, you can handle not being intimate.... right?

Today was a long day as it is. Clouds covered the sky since early morning, and it's nearly 10pm.
(Y/n) sat at her desk, already done with today's section of papers that needed to be filled and filed for later purposes.
(Y/n) cleared her desk of anything that didn't belong, since she was a near neat freak like her lover.

"Alright! I'm out of here. See you tomorrow Kunikida~ (y/n)~" Dazai cooed at the door. "Good night Dazai." (Y/n) smiled and waved to the brunette, while Kunikida just grunted. Dazai had been the last to leave, other than Kunikida and (y/n). "Kunikida~" (y/n) cooed. "What is it, (y/n)?" Kunikida asked, not bothering to look up. Now that the office was empty, (y/n) seen it as a perfect chance to get a little "intimate" with her lover. She knew it was now or never, basically, since the whole agency had been piling with paperwork lately. Curse that stupid case.

(Y/n) swayed her hips over to the blonde's desk, sitting on the edge in a rather "provocative" way. A smirk grew on her face as more ideas flown through her pretty little mind. Kunikida wouldn't mind, right? (Y/n) leaned forward toward Kunikida to better his view. The ever-so-present smirk still on her face. After a long pause of no reply, Kunikida looks up with a blank face, that is, until his eyes meet (y/n) soft exposed chest. Kunikida's face flares into bright shades of red.

"(Y-y/n)! What are you doing?" He stutters. A dark, seductive chuckle emits from (y/n)'s lips. (Y/n) moves to Kunikida's chair, pushing it back and sitting on his lap. "Come on Doppo, we haven't done anything in forever!~" (y/n) whines. "Don't you love the way I make you feel? Like a man~"
(y/n) purrs into Kunikida's ear, making his pants grow tight and send shivers down his slender body. 'Damn it (y/n)! Not here!' He thought.

"Don't you remember the way you would ravish my body? Sucking on my breast and giving me love bites everywhere to claim me as yours?" (Y/n) coos and pouts. 'It's working! He's getting more flustered! This sweet talk will surely get him in the mood~'
(Y/n) thought with a devilish grin. "W-where are you getting at exactly, (y-y/n)?" Kunikida stutters. Getting frustrated, (y/n) pushes Kunikida back against the chair, so that he is slightly laying back. Looking into his glimmering orbs, (y/n) lick her lips with a smirk. "I want you to ravish me! Fuck me Kunikida! Fuck me till I can't stand anymore! I want to feel you inside me again!" (Y/n) claims. Kunikida gulps before fixing his glasses. "The things you do to me, woman." He mutters. "Fine. You wanna play, let's play. I'll show you just what a man I am." Kunikida smirks.

Kunikida immediately starts stripping (y/n) of her tight clothing, revealing a lacy bra and revealing panties. As Kunikida fumbles with the damned straps of her bra, (y/n) has already stripped him of his clean vest, ribbon tie, and dress shirt, throwing them into the floor beside the chair. (Y/n) cups Kunikida's face and litters him with sweet seductive kisses. Kunikida kisses (y/n) with the fiery passion that she longed for. Tongues battle for dominance as the heat takes over. (Y/n) grinds her wet pussy over Kunikidas clothed cock. Oh how she waited for this! The ache and need taking over. Kunikida latches to (y/n)'s breast and plays with the other one. His hot tongue swirls and sucks over the abused nipple, earning little moans from (y/n). Kunikida smirks as (y/n) lets out a yelp when his teeth graze over her sensitive area on her neck. Kissing and abusing the spot,
(Y/n) moans and grips his dirty blonde locks. "More Kunikida~" Grinding for more friction, Kunikida kisses (y/n)'S jawline, to her chest, then back up to her swollen lips. As the fight for dominance proceeds, Kunikida unbuckled his pants and pulls them down just enough for his hard cock to spring out. (Y/n) takes notice and begins to stroke him. "Oh Kunikida~ give it to me! Fuck my little pussy!" (Y/n) coos into his ear.

Kunikida lifts her hips up, and quickly smashes his cock into her. "OH YES!" (Y/n) squeals with excitement. (Y/n) immediately begins to bounce on his cock, earning grunts and gutty moans from Kunikida. "D-damn (y/n)! So *pant* tight!" He groans. Kunikida starts to thrust his hips up, and as he does, he hits (y/n)'s g-spot. "KUNIKIDA! Right there!! Yes yes yes!!" She moans leaning into pleasure. His cock felt so warm, so natural inside her. Kunikida lifts (y/n)'s legs onto his shoulders, still thrusting upward into her pussy.

From the other side of the door, all that could be heard was panting, and wet skin slapping skin. Dazai devilishly grinned as his ear was against the door. "Dazai, what are you doing here?" Atsushi ask. "Shhhh! Listen!" He whispers. "Hear that?" Dazai ask. Atsushi puts his ear to the door out of curiosity.

"Kunikida! Harder!"
"Fuck (y/n)!!"
"Ahhh Kunikida! You're cock feels so good!~"
"*pant* (y/n)!!"
"Yes! Fuck my wet little pussy!"
"Oh god! I-I'm close! Bounce more!"
"Ahhh! Ahhh! I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!"

Atsushi's eyes grow huge. "Dazai! We should leave them alone!" He whisper yells. "No way! Ranpo owes me now!" Dazai whispers. "You bet on them having-"
"Yes I bet! And I won!" Dazai whisper yells.

After riding Out your orgasm, you felt a warm liquid fill your womb. You collapsed on a sweaty Kunikida, kissing his jaw and chest. "Oh Kunikida... that was amazing." You said exhausted. "Yeah... we should head home now. It's late." He says while stroking your hair. You nod in agreement and get dressed, despite feeling wobbly. After a few weeks of stress, and the best love making with Kunikida, all your stress seemed to disappear. You and Kunikida failed to notice two pars of eyes watching you leave the office. Once you and Kunikida made it home, he tucked you into the warm covers, and snuggled in beside you, planting sweet kisses over you face before falling into a deep sleep. You loved this man. You loved Kunikida Doppo more than he could ever imagine. "Good night, my love..." (y/n) smiled and yawned before shutting her (e/c) eyes and snuggling into his warm chest for a good night's rest.

•Next day, At the Office~•

"I told you I would win Ranpo-San! Now give me the yen!" Dazai yells. Ranpo grumbles at the lost money he bet to Dazai. Dazai smirks and counts the yen, making sure not to be cheated. "Morning everyone!" (Y/n) greets everyone as usual, with Kunikida following behind. "What's all the yelling about?" (Y/n) ask innocently, tilting her head. Atsushi looks like he is about to burst from a red face of embarrassment. Needless to say, you spotted three guilty faces of Ranpo, Dazai, and Atsushi. Guilty, but with different faces of guilt.

"Ranpo and Dazai made a bet to see if you and Kunikida would-"
"I did no such thing!" Dazai and Ranpo said in union as Dazai clamped a hand over Atsushi's mouth to keep him shut. "You bet what?!" Kunikida roared. "Were you spying on us last night?! Dazai!" (Y/n) yelled. "Atsushi did too!" Dazai whined. " I couldn't find Dazai to open the house!so I came back and found him at the door to the office with his ear to the door!" Atsushi defended. "DAZAI OSAMU! RANPO EDOGAWA! YOU BOTH ARE SO DEAD!" Kunikida and (y/n) roared in unison.

~End!

--------------------------------

That was longer than expected, but I think it turned out okay! Anyways, tell me your thoughts!
•REQUEST ARE OPEN!
~Rae✨