Akutagawa x Reader •Bite me• LEMON (NSFW)

This lovely request was by @princezenlover
Hope you enjoy!~
-----------------------------------

Light snores could be heard from the dark haired male as he lay against his lover, (y/n). Missions had been rough on the two, and a good nights rest was indeed needed. The bright moonlight shown through the window in the calm apartment, illuminating the couple. (Y/n) pet Akutagawa's dark hair as he lied on her, curled up under the warm sheets. (Y/n) stares at Akutagawa's calm face as he slept.

A small smile crept on her face as she gently gave the man a kiss. This woke him, heat envelopes his body in a way Akutagawa has never felt before. Akutagawa opens his eyes widely. A blush crept on their faces as
(y/n) realized she woke the man. "W-what are you doing, (y/n)?" Akutagawa ask. "N-nothing akutagawa. Go back to sleep." She whispers. (Y/n) can feel the heat radiating from Akutagawa's face before he closes his eyes. The kiss was so sweet, yet held so much passion for the man that it awoke something in the two lovers, something Akutagawa has never felt. Love.

The next morning was silent after the previous night. After breakfast was made, Akutagawa ate silently. Thinking over the sweet kiss, he started to recognize feeling he thought was impossible for him to feel. When (y/n) left the kitchen to get ready, Akutagawa touched his lips. 'This feeling... of want and need... where the hell did it come from?' He thought to himself. (Y/n) came downstairs, greeting Akutagawa with a hesitant smile.

Despite his tough shell on the outside, (y/n) was the only one to witness a gentler side of Akutagawa. But never had she been intimate with the man. She thought that he would be disgusted, or even angry with her if she tried. But after the kiss, she could tell that Akutagawa was acting different. Every time she glanced at him that morning, he would turn away with a faint blush and touch him lips, followed by violent coughing.

After making the journey to headquarters, (y/n) made her way to the one man she could tell everything to; Chuuya Nakahara. The ginger haired man had been friends with the (h/c) since she joined Port Mafia. 'I have to talk to Chuuya... he has known Akutagawa longer than I have. Maybe he could help me.' (Y/n) thought as she opened the ginger's office door. "Oh, hey
(y/n)." Chuuya greets (y/n), not looking up from his paperwork. (Y/n) sits in a chair, right in front of Chuuya. "Something's bothering you, what's wrong? You're not usually this quiet when you enter." He says casually. (Y/n) swallows the lump in her throat. "I-it's Akutagawa. H-he keeps acting strange around me." She speaks. "Since when? What happened?" Chuuya shifts in his seat, looking up at (y/n). "Well... last night while he was sleeping, I kissed him.

That was the first intimate thing I'd ever done with him. It woke him up and... ever since, he won't speak to me! He just touches his lips then starts coughing..." (y/n) rants. Chuuya smirks slyly. "Sounds like he might be shy. I don't know." He shrugs. (Y/n) huffs in frustration. "But I thought you knew him like that?" (Y/n) whispers. Chuuya leans in and sighs. "I know him, but not like that. I can't really help you." He sighs. (Y/n) looks at the floor. "I-I don't know what to do... I think he is mad at me... I-"
"Don't worry. He isn't going to hurt you. Hey, why don't you help me out with this paperwork. Get you're mind off of it?" He ask with a genuine smile. (Y/n) smiles a small smile. "Sure. Thanks Chuuya." He nods and waves off the gesture. "Don't worry about it. But for now, we got all this... shit to deliver. Grab that pile." He stands up, pointing to the various boxes of paperwork. (Y/n) nods and picks a box up.

•Akutagawa's POV•

Mori asked for my assistance once again. As I made my way down the long halls, I could see (y/n) ahead, but beside her was that damn ginger. (Y/n)'s laugh echoed down the hallway. Damn it! My fellow executive dares to even talk to her! My blood started to boil as her laugh continued. 'Ever since this morning, she has been acting strange, like she wants to avoid me...'