Atsushi x Reader •Not Fair• Lemon (NSFW)

"(Y/n), d-do we really have to Aaah! D-do this h-here?!" Atsushi stutters, feeling the warmth of your mouth wrap around his pulsating cock. (Y/n) looks up at the boy with a smirk, lust clouding her shimmering (e/c) eyes. Yes it was here and now, in the Agency's office bathroom, that she chose to pleasure her sweet Atsushi. Of course he couldn't resist to your lip licking, and the way you would sway your hips when you walked past his desk, squeezing your breast together when talking to him. He almost couldn't hold himself back. Thinking about it made his cock throb harder. Seeing his lover so sexy, so dominate made him want to cum on the spot, but he wasn't gonna let you win. You provoked he man tiger, but you were not going to win so quickly. He is a man! By god he will show you what a man can do.

"Oh come on Atsushi, just let me have some fun~" (y/n) cooed. Atsushi gulped at the lustful look on (y/n)'s face. Taking his cock into her mouth again, (y/n) because to suck and pump the throbbing member. Atsushi squirmed to her touch, feeling her slick tongue run over the sensitive tip of his cock. "G-god (y-y/n)!" Atsushi threw his head back, fingers digging into her (h/c) locks. A moan breaks his swollen lips as he shoots his seed into her mouth. "Mmm good boy
Atsushi!~" (y/n) coos to the weretiger, getting off her knees, forcing Atsushi onto the toilet. Sitting into his naked lap, (y/n) positions herself above Atsushi's throbbing cock. "Beg for it, my sweet Atsushi~" (y/n) whispers seductively, biting the lobe of his ear tenderly.

Not able to wait any longer, Atsushi thrust his hips upward, hands gripping her hips almost painfully, forcing his shaft into
(Y/n)'s wet pussy. "Ahh! A-Atsushi!" (Y/n) moans out, feeling Atsushi thrust into her wet cunt like a wild animal. 'D-damn it! I can't take anymore!' Atsushi grunts to himself. Taking control, Atsushi stands up, holding (y/n) up against the bathroom stall, fucking her wildly. "Now I-it's your turn to b-beg (y/n)!~" Atsushi mans into her neck, sucking and biting the sweet flesh. Your eyes widen at the sudden dominance radiating from he man tiger, damn it turned you on!

Spreading your legs more, Atsushi sharply thrust upward, slamming into the sweet spot that makes you scream out his name. "F-FUCK! ATSUSHI!" (Y/n) rolls her head back, eyes rolling into your skull back, tongue out and breast bouncing from the wild ride of Atsushi's erect cock slamming into your pussy rapidly. The knot in your pussy builds up, breaking when Atsushi gives his final growl. "Scream my name! Please!" Atsushi begs. Holding on tight, clenching your cunt around his cock, you scream his name, cumming on his swollen cock. "Atsushi!!~"
"OHH (Y/N)!"

After a breath of silence, (y/n) looks up at a flustered Atsushi. "S-sorry (y/n), if I hurt you... I don't know what came over me." He sheepishly says. You smile, cupping his pale face in your warm hands. "You didn't hurt me Atsushi." You sweetly say. Atsushi smiles at this. "I never knew you had a side like that! I love it!" You squeal into his chest. The rest of the afternoon was spent cleaning up the mess, and going home early to cuddle up and calmly bask in each other's love.

------------------------------------

This actually turned out better than I thought. Thank you for the request! I just started school last week (junior year) and should be getting back into writing again. Thanks for all the reads and comments!

~rae✨