Ranpo x Reader • Dirty Work • LEMON (NSFW)

This is a request for HarukaTomoe I hope you enjoy!
--------------------------------------
'Another investigation under way.' Was all (y/n) thought. Sitting in an old cafe, asking millions of questions to the victim of a robbery isn't her ideal Saturday afternoon. Of course, to make it all better, she had her other subordinates right behind her as her lover, Ranpo Edogawa, helped to question the younger man. After a while, all (y/n) could hear was Dazai and Kunikida fool around behind her. Hearing the two, her serious tone dropped and was replaced by one of boredom.

'How much longer?!' (Y/n) started to wonder. "Ranpo, how much longer do we have?" (Y/n) asked in a shushed tone. "Just a little longer. I still have to file this ya know. Why?" He asked, eyes shut with a lollipop in his mouth. "Nothing..." (y/n) muttered. Suddenly, a brilliant idea popped into her pretty little head. A smirk adorned her features as she slides a gentle hand up Ranpo's thigh. Since he had been caught up in work lately, this left (y/n) by herself. Lonely, and frustrated. 'This is my sweet little revenge for leaving me so frustrated, my love~' (y/n) thought. Ranpo feels a tender hand travel up and down his thigh. He jerks for a second, but he quickly regains his composure for the sake of this damned case file. 'Hmm. Guess I'll have to try a little harder to get my Ranpo to break~' (y/n) coos in her mind. Her hand travels farther up his thigh, eventually reaching his sheathed cock. She could already feel him getting hard from her gentle, yet warm touch.

"S-So your number S-sir? J-just in case you h-have any q-questions." Ranpo stutters, trying his hardest to hold out and not make a complete fool of himself. "Are you okay detective? I could come back if your not feeling well." The man says. (Y/n) sends the man a sweet smile. "Oh you're fine actually! I think Ranpo is a little nervous!" (Y/n) giggles. Ranpo shoots (y/n) a pouty glare. "I-I am not nervous woman!" (Y/n) chuckles lowly and continues to rub his growing bulge. 'Oh sure you are~' (y/n) smirks wider. Ranpo looks over to see the erotic smirk on his lovers face. That's it. He needs her, and she needs a well deserved punishment. "A-ACTUALLY, PLEASE EXCUSE US!" Ranpo stutters at a fast pace, yanking (y/n) up from her spot on the booth, and scurries to the bathroom.

"Huh? Where the hell did Ranpo-San go?" Dazai ask, mid choke of Kunikida's hands. Kunikida shrugs. Once in the stall, Ranpo locks the door shut. "What the he-" (y/n) stops, looking into Ranpo's eyes with lust and fear. His dark, emerald orbs shaking her to the core.
"You know exactly what you were doing, (y/n). If you wanted me that bad, then you should have asked. Instead you made me look like a fool. Now, you get your punishment~" Ranpo coos in your ear, giving it a nip. Your body shivers with excitement. You knew what you were doing to Ranpo. Teasing him till he can no longer take it. You loved when he got possessive and dominate. It made for a wild night.

Ranpo starts by undressing you, slowly sliding off your top and bra, only for your breast and perky nipples to show. Ranpo smirks his famous smirk, and latches on, swirling his wet muscle around your erect bud. Light, airy moans escape your pink lips and he works the bud, teasing, sucking and abusing the pink nipple.

"Beg." He states. "Ranpo. Fuck me please! I miss your cock inside me!~" Forcefully yanking the rest of your clothes off, Ranpo then unbuckled his belt, pulling down his trousers to reveal his erect cock. (Y/n) eyes his cock with hunger. Heat pools deep in your pussy, wanting the feeling of his cock inside her. Ranpo lifts (y/n)'s legs around his waist, using the stall door for support.

With a quick thrust, Ranpo sheathes his cock inside (y/n). A moan escapes your lips as you throw your head back, taking in the feeling of his warm cock stretching your tight, pulsating walls. "Oh Ranpo! Please! Go harder!" (Y/n) begs. Ranpo starts to pound the pink pussy, the feeling overwhelming for them both. His fingers dig into your bare hips, longing for even more contact. "P-please (y/n)! Scream my name!" Ranpo moans out. "Ooooh RANPO!" (Y/n) screams at the top of her lungs. "That's right (y/n). L-let everyone know who's fucking you so good!" (Y/n) lifted her legs in the air higher off Ranpo's waist, causing Ranpo to pound her G-spot.

Hitting it mercilessly, (y/n)'s moans fill the bathroom stall. "Oh my god! RANPO! RANPO! Right there!" (Y/n) screams in extacy as she reaches climax, cumming all over Ranpo's shaft. He pulls out and lifts one of your legs over his shoulder, the other one on the ground while you supports yourself against the stall door. Immediately, Ranpo starts to fuck (y/n) like crazy. Erratic, merciless pumps of his cock resulting in (y/n)'s screams and begging for more.

The sounds of wet skin slapping against
(y/n)'s pussy could be heard through the whole bathroom, and even outside of it. "Damn (y/n) your so t-tight!" Ranpo moans. "Ranpo's thrust become more sloppy as he reaches for his second climax. Ranpo reaches around to (y/n)'s clit and begins to play with it between his fingers. "D-damn Ranpo! I-I'm Gonna-" soon, you feel a shock wave of pleasure course through your body. Ranpo stares in awe at what he had done.

"D-did you just squirt?" (Y/n) tries to catch her breath after her breathtaking release. Nodding your head yes, Ranpo grows a devilish smirk. "You liked that didn't you? You like me playing with your cute little pussy.~" he coos. He starts to thrust again, this time, Harder. Faster than ever before. Pounding your pussy till you can't stand. "D-damn it! (Y/N)!!"Bending you over in the last second, Ranpo grips your hips and arches his back, thrusting a final time till he has emptied his load. "RANPO!!" Cum starts to dribble down your pussy and legs. Your body shaking from the climax. (Y/n) collapse to the floor, and into the arms of her lover. Catching your breath as your lover dresses you, you sink into his arms again.

Outside the bathroom stall, lied a shocked, blushing Kunikida, a smirking Dazai, and a ripe red Atsushi. "I-I can't believe they did that. Here. A-"
"And so loud! Damn, I never knew Ranpo-San had it in him." Atsushi mumbles. "Kinky little fucker..." Dazai mumbles, smirk ever-so-present.

-----------------------------------
wOW OK
I'm really concerned. Really.

Help.

-rae✨