Changes Vol. 2

Previously on the Next Gen...

Gabriel's feelings just couldn't bare it anymore, why fight your attractions and sexuality, right. Well it sadly got the best of him one night, where he went crawling over to Ken's and the two ex's felt each other again for the first time in years. Even though Gabe felt guilty, he still....had a good time with him overall.

Armani has made some new friends, one of them being her old crush who disrespected her. He personally apologized for his actions and assured Armani that he was just fronting. Somehow, the two ended up going on a date, where they talked about everything all over again. Long story short, the date went well and they settled their differences from it. But suddenly a fire tore through the restaurant leaving the couple trapped and panicked. But with a little bit of thinking and bravery, they got out in one piece. Sadly, Tyrone got burned from the flames and need medical treatment though but it all worked out good.

Angel Angel Angel. After pissing off her girl crush, who ignored her then afterwards for weeks, they managed to make up. Angel confessed all of her feelings, even talking about her past loves and how she's hurt. But crazy enough, Angel confessed in her desire to sleep with Alex. Never before did Angel go that way or wanted too either but I guess we can say that Alex successfully turned her out. And thus, the two agreed that it was just intercourse and friendship, with no catching feelings for one another. They hooked up that same night and the rest was history.

JayJay finally confessed a few things to his beloved ex-girlfriend. One of which was that he actually does love her and still feels an attraction for her. After a crazy blow out by Dyme herself, she calmed down weirdly enough and was like a completely different person. She apologized for everything and all of her actions against Jay and Christine. She confessed her love for Jay and that even if he's not happy with her at least he's happy with someone else. So yeah, they had a very deep conversation.

Adriana finally talked to her mom surprisingly, and still accused her of the death of her beloved father. The pair went back and forth and back and forth again, until Brianna confessed to her daughter. Confessing that life itself after the lost of her husband was looking dim for Brianna. She desperately missed him and 'needed him' to get through life. The only reason that kept Brianna here was her young children, who she loved just as much as their father. After confessing such a tragic event in her life, she said goodbye and went back to her room. Needing her personal time alone again. Adriana felt guilty after leaving her mother and for accusing her, but deep down she was happy about the closure.

Kaila. Kaila now lives in Jacksonville, Florida with her aunt and uncle. Doing great in school and adjusting to her new home quite nicely, she came home to meet another nice individual. Kaila instantly started developing a crush on the older but still young boy, but it turns out that he is actually her uncle's son. Sadly making him her cousin but really not by blood. The two got along famously too, both seeming to have known each other for years. What will happen between them? If anything at all.

=Changes=

First off, Gabriel has been getting it on and with both of his lovers😏🙊🙉
His sex drive has gone from zero to a hundred real quick after that night with Ken. But yes, him and Tiara are finally on that level now too. Sadly she doesn't know he's gay😱

Sencond, The twins are back on the team😏🏀 and now have a new song coming out🙊 Yeah, they agreed to do the song and now is nearing its release date on sound cloud. Armani and Tyrone are still dating under the radar and just seem to not get enough of each other💕 Angel and Alex are still friends, and they slept together again but it's just occasionally now.

Third, JayJay is still struggling with finances but it's not all that bad anymore. He still lives with Christine and works at the barber shop. But now, him and Diya are getting along..........great. Dyme has really changed her attitude about their relationship. Desiree is getting older, now 9 to 10 months old.

Fourth, Kaila finally had her baby boy and named him Thomas. She gave birth to him on July 30th.

 She gave birth to him on July 30th

And that's about it😊😊😊

Stay tuned😍