Chapter ·46· You f*cked a guy?

°Gabriel in the Media☝📷

=2 days later, December 24th=🎅🎄
(Gabriel's POV)💋

"You ready baby?" she smiled innocently.

"Huh? Oh uh yeah..." I snap back to my  reality, from losing my train of though from her beauty today.

"Your such a creep Gabriel. I hope you know that" she teased and picked up her purse.

"Whatever. You still love this creep though"

"You got me there"

Both grabbing our stuff, we walk out from her dorm room and head down to the parking lot. Today, I was going to go support my girl while she did her thing. She had a professional photo shoot and of course wanted me to be there. How could I say "no" to that face😍😫

=1 hour later=🕓🕓🕓

"You nervous?" I ask, coming into her dressing room finally.

"A little. I never been photographed by someone this popular before"

"Just do what you normally do. Show off your smile because that'll drop em dead right there. And be classy with a little bit of sexy. Smile with your eyes too"

"Okay Ms. Tira Banks" she teased, looking into the mirror.

"You got jokes huh?"

"No babe. But um, I think they're going to cut my hair again. Right after I just got these new long Persian bundles sewed in too, on some sh*t"

"Damn. Well the perks of being a model, right?"

"Yeah I guess. But I'm a miss my weave though" she looks into the mirror.

"I'm sure you'll look beautiful in any style they give you, even bald"

"I'm a take that as a compliment" she turns to me.

Looking into each others eyes, I lean in to kiss her passionately on the lips, feeling her hands grab hold of me all around. Not possibly getting enough, I sit her down on the counter behind us and stand in between her legs as we made out.