5 Should I?

I sat on my bed after a long day. My blade across from me and the rope next to me. Should I just... do it? Get everything over with. I don't want to be here, I have officially zero friends, the only people I actually like are a band and my family. "Siennaaa!" Mia's voice boomed, and I knew food was ready. Now I think about it, damn I'm hungry. I ran down the stairs, and grabbed the first plate I saw, tonight we're having stir fry. Yum. I gobble it down, and its amazing. The pork pieces just melting and the peppers are soo spicy. My mother's an awesome cook.

-Mia-

"Sienna!" I yelled and walked into the kitchen, grabbing my food. After eating my stir fry, I go upstairs. Sienna's door is open, so I decide to go in. I wish I hadn't. The first thing I saw is a rope. Is she going to kill herself? I thought. I see a blade. Yeah, she's going to. "Si? I need to speak to you! " I shouted and I just knew the tears are threatening to spill. "Yeah sis?" She said, and she knew that I know what she's up to. "Its not what you think, I promise!"

"Just.. just go. Do you know what mum will think? She'll think you don't like us! I know that its hard for you, but this isn't right."

"You think I want to do this? You have no clue what its like to be me. I'll tell you, yeah? I gt beaten up almost every day,  I self harm. I feel like nobody wants me. Waking up bry morning feels like another day of being hated. I have no friends.  And all of a sudden you know? Get over yourself" She said, and with that, she left, rope in hand. What have I just done?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

hi guys, sorry for the shortness! I just have wb but I know its going to go. read Larry_Zouis_Ziall fanfics because their amazing! I made a fewmof her covers, too! So, what do you think she will do? Next update maybe later today or tomorrow!x