14 Back To The Hotel We Go.

-Sienna-

I wake up and surprising feel no pain in my abdomen area but my ears hurt as loud shouting pounds against my eardrums. Niall's deep Irish accent against a familiar high pitched annoying may I add female voice. My eyes flutter open to see my mum yelling at Niall.

"SHE DOESN'T COME HOME IN DAYS AND I GET A PHONE CALL SAYING THAT SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL!" My mum screeches. Ouch my eardrums.

"WELL IF YOU HADN'T HAD LEFT HER TO TRY AND TAKE HER LIFE AND BEEN THE RESPONSIBLE MOTHER BY STOPPING HER, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!" Niall defends. My mother slides down into the chair and buries her head in her hands.

"I see where you're coming from but I can't bear to lose her again."  Mum whispers. I sit up in the bed and glance apprehensively around the room, nothing's trashed, that's a good thing.

"Uh I'm here too you know?" I state, waving my hands around, like there are bees all around my head. Niall launches himself on me and embraces me in a hug tightly. "Yeah I need to breathe too."

"Oh yeah." He clamours off me, my mother is still sitting in the same position a she was when I woke up. I open my mouth to speak but the doctor barges in the door.

"I believe I heard shouting in here?" The doctor says calmly. Niall and my mother look sheepishly down at their feet. "Well don't let it happen again, you might disturb the other patients. Ah while I'm here I may as well tell you that Sienna. You may go home." He finishes.

I stand up hastily, grab my bag, Niall's hand and storm out of the room. I let go of his hand once we're out of the hospital.

"Why did you yell at my mother?" I question.

"Because she came in the room like 'my daughter's in hospital' and blamed it on the band!" He explains.

"Ah now it makes sense." I feel the stress lift off my shoulders.

"Hang on I gotta call Paul so he can pick us up."

And with that he whips out his phone and dials Paul's number. A few moments later he picks up. "Hey Paul, yeah Sienna's out. Sure, Okay come pick is up pronto I don't really want to be mobbed by fans today, okay, bye." He ends the call and shoves his phone in his pocket.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hi, sorry for a late update! better late than never,  though right? This wasn't wrote by me, but by my good friend @ Larry_Ziall_Zouis_. Thanks!