10 Uh... We Grew Up Together

-Sienna-

**Next Day**

I woke up on Nialls bed, his feet by my face. The window is open, a warm breeze coming through the room. I got up, to see Nialls face. He looks like an angel when he's sleeping - peaceful.

I tiptoed out of the room, hoping not to wake anyone up. Walking to the kitchen, I hear Louis and Harry arguing.

"Keisha is my girlfriend, not yours!" Louis said, obviously agitated.

"It didn't bother you when I was with Megan!" Harry brought up.

"Megan? Why bring her into it?" Louis shouted.

"Because I can!" Harry snapped at him.

"Get out of my sight, Harold."

"Will do, Stripes."

Im guessing that Harry tried something with Keisha that didn't go to well. But I don't want anything to do with it, so I wont ask. Amyway, Im hungry.

I walk into the kitchen, avoiding Louis. Harry is in the kitchen, eating cornflakes. "Morning, Curls." I said to him, giving him a tired smile.

"Morning, Sienna." He said, with a look in his eyes. O wonder what he's thinking about. "Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked. Thats why I may have thought that he was familiar! Not because he's in One Direction, but because he's Harry Styles! The one I grew up with. So here's the story.

I moved to Holmes Chapel when I was 2 and a half. Harry was my neighbour. When we were four, we were best friends. When it was my 15th birthday, he admitted that he had a thing for me. But he left for the X-Factor before I could tell him I liked him back.

"Yeah, um, we grew up together," I smiled.

"Sienna Roberts?!" He shouted as he gave me a huge hug.

"Yeah, but I'm kinda hungry and I need to breathe Haz!" I giggle.

"I'll make you breakfast! Fruit Loops, right?" He even remembered my favourite cereal!

"Yeah! You remembered?" I said. This is amazing, Harry Styles remembered me after years and we were best friends. Could my life et better?