11 Friends Again?

-Sienna-

Niall walked through the door in only sweat pants, running his hand through his hair, yawning. I think I'm going to die that is the cutest thing ever oh my god.

"Hey, Sienna? You like what you see, eh?" Niall smirks. Oh gosh, I can feel my cheeks redden, and his smirk got wider.

"Uh, sorry for staring its just that I'm kinda not used to seeing my idols half naked and cuddly.  I mean I've seen pictures but not the real thing.." I mumble nervously. Nervously, who am I kidding? I feel like I'll explode because of how nervous I am! "Do you like eggs? Or bacon?" I blurt, changing the subject. Shut the hell up, Sienna! The voice in my mind screamed. When I get nervous I start talking about random things; its one of the things that I hate about myself.

"Umm, both?" Niall says unsurley

"Ignore that, I, um, talk about random crap when I'm nervous." I explain. Niall puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer.

"GROUP HUG!" Louis yelled, running through the kitchen door. He dives on me and Niall, followed by Zayn, then Liam and lastly Harry.

"Ahh! Get off me!" I shriek.

"Liam! Thats my eye there, mate!" Niall complains.

"Whats my hand on? Its squishy!" Louis shouts.

"That is my lady parts, Louis!" I scream.

I push Louis' hand and he fell, landing on Harry.

"Aah! LOUIS, THATS MY REPRODUCTION AREA!" Zayn yelled. Liuis elbowed Zayn in the uhh, area. I try to get out from the pile of boys, but elbowed something in the process.

"Owch!" Liam yells.

"Liam! Oh my gosh!  I am sooo sorry! I didn't mean to hit you!" I apologise various times.

"Shut up, Sienna. I'm fine." Liam says, smiling.

"Breakfast time!" Lou yelled. He ran to the cooker, turned in the grill and shouted, "Ham and cheese toasties any one?"

"Nah, me and Si all ready had breakfast. We need to find her clothes." Harry pointed to my borrowed clothes.

"Yeah,  erm, ask Keisha. She has loads! Your about the same size, yeah?" Louis asked. All I could do was nod.

Wearing Keisha's clothes? Oh, how fun. (Note the sarcasm, yeah?) Me and Harry walk to the room, and yeah, I know you have to knock before you walk in but no. This is Sienna Roberts, we'll do it my way.

"Wake up its a beautiful morninggg!" I sang. She jumped, and started cursing under her breath.  Haha! Well it is 10 in the morning. Its time to get up.

"What do you want?" She snaps.

"Clothes!" I smile.

"Fine, just in there." She points to a cupboard, and I walk in grabbing a suitcase. I open it up, and grab everything I need.

"Harry. Get out!" I shout. He left and I got dressed in a long sleeved tank top, a pair of shorts and blue converse which are mine.

"Keish, we need to talk about this," I said to her. She groans and sits up.

"I'm sorry for everything,  leaving when you needed me most. Being friends with your bully! Please forgive me. It's probably my fault you wanted to die, but I just want to be friends! I miss you! I want my bestfriend back.." She admits.  She wants me back, too?

"Of course I forgive you! We've known each other too long,  and we're too close to let each other leave! Besties for life, right?!" I exclaim happily! My bestfriend is back in my life, next to my superstar bestfriend.

I am soo happy right now. Life cant get better than this.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey! Sorry for the wait, I really need a schedule,  huh? Any way,  I wanma say thanks too Larry_Ziall_Zouis for helping me with this! Shes such an amazing writer! So, I want your thoughts!

-Comment

-Vote

-Fan, anything!  Thanks for being my resders and thanks everyone who hasn't deleted this from their libraries:/ anyhoran (see what I did there?), ThankYou!:*