8 What About Elounor?

-Sienna-

"She's my girlfriend." Those words shattered my everything. That means I have to see her. She left and now she's back. With everything, and a superstar boyfriend and all. "What? She's your BFF, not your girlfriend! What about Elounor? Thats my fave ship! No offence Sophiam, Zerrie and Hendall, but, Elounor!" I said way too quickly. Oh well.

"Me and El split, thats all."Louis said. Oh, now I made him feel bad!

"Er, okay, sorry!" I shouted.

"Lou? Are you here?" Keishas voice rang through the room. Oh my dear god. Someone save me? Please..? "Yeah babe, coming!" Louis saod lovingly. Walking up the stairs most likely to his- and Keisha's- room. Why does she have to be here? My life couldn't get worse.

The hotel suite is huge. Heres a brief description of it. There were 4 rooms downstairs: kitchen, living room, games room and a bathroom. The living room was painted a baby blue colour, like my hair. The kitchen was cream with an island thingy to eat our food on. The games room is full with every console you an imagine and the bathroom, hadnstuff a bathroom has in it.

Upstairs? Well, there's 5 rooms. You can see why, theres five boys. Theres a bathroom too, so 6 rooms. All have an on suite bathroom too, but the single ine in full of hair products, bloody Zayn. I don't know where I'm sleeping, but I'm not at all worried.

Louis and Keisha came down the stairs, acting all lovey dovey. "I love you!"

"I love you more!"

"No. I love you more."

"Lies! I love you more, Keisha!"

"Really?"

"Yes!" It went on like this for what feels like hours, but was probably only minutes. "Ahemm!" Niall said loudly, catching the attention from them. This will be fun..

"Keisha." I said, trying to be nice.

"Sienna" She said, with no effort at all.

"Louis!" Louis shouted. We all turned our heads with a 'what the hell, Lou' kind of face. "I thought we were going like that." Louis said quietly.

"No matter, babe." Keisha said and leaned in to kiss him, attaching their lips. Damn, she knows I like Louis. After their kiss, it fell silent. "Thats it for tonight, come on Sienna." Niall broke the awkward silence.

"Where am I sleeping?" I asked, there was only one bed.

"You can have the bed if you like, I'll sleep on the floor." Niall offered. I nodded my head. He's being so nice to me. I honestly don't know why, first he stopped me from dying, then took me to hospital, and now he lets me stay in his house. Best idol ever. Niall passed me a pair of boxers and a shirt. "Thats all I have. There clean though." He said kindly.

"Thanks.. Why are you so nice to me?"

"Because, I sorta like you." He sorta likes me. Oh my.. This could get awkward.