12 Oops.

-Sienna-

Today, the guys have a show! Honestly, I can't wait! I get to meet all the girls.  Sophia, she seems nice from what I've heard. Why can't the fandom just.. get over the fct Payzer isn't here anymore? Because Payzer was PERFECT thats why. Perrie, I get to met her. I haven't heard anything about her but, she's nice, I think. Kendall, well, I don't know if she's coming to be honest. But I hope she does. I'd like to meet her.

I was on my way home, just walking out of the hotel when a hand grabbed my shoulder. "Hi?" I said, turning. Its Niall.

"Where are you going?" He asks

"Home." I answered.

"Why?" He asks. Whats with the questions?

"Because." I state.

"Not an answer." Why is he all up in my business? Its been three days since the incident, my family will be worried sick!

"Let go, I'll be gone an hour! Its not as if I'm never coming back!" I say, breaking his grip, and walking away. Was I too harsh in Niall? Ah, well.

-Niall-

She broke loose from my grip, gave me a nod and walked away. I don't know why,  but I sat on a bench and, cried? Why? Like I said I don't know.

I mean, yeah she's beautiful, and all, but, she makes me cry? I don't even knoww!

I walk back to the hotel room, amd sit in my now shared room. I grabbed my phone, and then a photo of Greg and I popped up. He wants to FaceTime. Gosh, I just want to see my brother in real life again.

Flashback

-Niall-

I walk up to Greg's house. Today I'm going to see Theo, Greg, and Denise. Last time I saw these guys was when they got married, znd not long after Theo was born.

From the photos I have seen, he's cute. Looks like Greg, with Denise's eyes and nose. Somehow, it has my hair?

I walk in, and see Theo crawling. One day, I want to have a wife and kids. "Hey, little guy. I'm uncle Nialler, but you can call me Niall!" I say, picking up the small toddler.

"Niall! How are you then?" Denise asked, walking in.

"I'm fine, thanks! Hows things here?" I reply happily.

"Great! How's the job? Got a girl on the scene? I saw in a magazine that you're dating Demi Lovato." She questioned.

"Nah, don't believe everything you read! Me and Demi are friends, nothing more." I laugh. Greg walked in just after, giving a kiss to his wife and then hugging me.

"Hi brother! You alright?" He asked, damn, I just answered this.

"Yeah! I saw Theo, you got a gorgeous son. He'll be breaking hearts." I say.

"He's beautiful, right?"

"I could take him hime with me. I love him" I answer.

Flashback over.

"Hey Greg!" I say. I miss Theo, Greg and Denise.

"Guess what!" He shouts.

"What?"

"I'm coming to your show tonight!"

"Really!?" I shout, obviously shocked.

"Yeah, and Theo is coming too!"

-Sienna-

-before the concert-

I'm currently choosing between a blue super man shirt with shorts or a red crop top with shorts for the concert. I have to look 'presentable' being Niall's nephew, brother andnsister in law is coming to the show tonight.

I decide on the superman outfit, because its comfy and cool.

I jump in the shower, and wash. When I'm finished,  I jump out, goimg towards the bed. I dry off, and put on my outfit.

It looks pretty cool, and I pair little stud earrings and a necklace. I curl my hair, and put in a clip to keep it out of the way. I apply some make up, mascara, eyeliner,  lipstick and blush.

I meet Keisha and the guys outside, and Niall's jaw dropped.

"What?" I ask.

"You look amazing!" He answered.

"Mate, I wouldn't go that far. I could pull off that look any day!" Louis said. I giggle at that, really? Lou in a super man shirt. With nail polish. And heels. And short shorts.

"Any way, LETS GOOOO!" I yell, laughing.

-At the concert-

The guys are singing I Would right now. I'm holding Niall's nephew, and Greg is next to me. He looks pretty amazed at how good they are. I mean, One Direction are amazing, why so surprised?

Theo is enjoying, too. At one point,  he tried to run out on stage. In the end, Niall had to take him out, and sing at him. It was pretty cute, so I snapped a picture real quick.

-At the end-

"We've been One Direction, good night, London!"

Amazing show,  my fave performance was Rock Me, because Niall kept looking at me all the way through.

The guys came back stage, and it was amazing! We decoded to go to a club, because they did so well and they had a day off tomorrow. Greg left and we went to the club.

Louis went to get the drinks. Keisha and I are laughing about things only we understand, the guys are looking at is like 'da fuq'.

When my drink was here, I downed it, amd got a new one. Vodka and Coke. I had 3 of these, then 4 beers. Lets say I was drunk.

I walk out of the club, I decided the music was too loud. Walking down the street, I saw a man, walk down an alley with something in his hand. Its pointy!

I follow behind, because I'm nosy. He's talking to - threatening - someone. I decide if I want to live,  I should keep quiet. But no, me beimg my clumsy self, I fall, knock over bins and puke.

The man started walking toward me.

And then it went black