Chapter 24: Gaining Feelings

A/N
OMFG ! I'm so so so sorry for not updating in a while. I've been super duper busy lately with school and family stuff. I just hadn't had the time to write another part and I'm deeply sorry again ... Anywho! Let's get on with the story!

Lia's POV
I hear my alarm and shut it off.

I yawn very unlady like and walk to the bathroom.

I was so tired that I couldn't even open my damn eyes. I reach my arm high up to open the door handle.

Weird, since when was it that high up?

I looked in the mirror only to notice my hair was in pigtails.

And I was at least 2 feet shorter?

I opened my eyes and stared at myself in shock.

I was .... LITTLE GIRL LIA ?!

Just then I heard banging on the door.

"Lia ! Dad said to hurry up or we're gonna be late!" My little sister said.

I was still in shock.

"Lia!" She said again.

I said nothing.

"Lia!" Another voice had said which was not my little sisters voice.

I shot my head up from my table.

Oh shit! I feel asleep!

I noticed the room was empty other than Maddie and Michael.

They were laughing their asses off while Maddie struggled to hold her phone in her hand.

"Gee thanks for getting me on camera. Please tell me I wasn't drooling." I said while feeling my face for any saliva.

Maddie sobered up.

"Nope you're good, but c'mon it was funny." She said snorting a little replaying the scene in her head.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said picking up my notebook and placing it in my backpack.

"Well, we should get going we're the only people in here." Said Michael already making his way towards the door.

Maddie and I followed.

"Oh by the way Lia, ya missed half of the class. But since I'm the most bestest friend you could ever have, I'll show you what you missed." Maddie said while cheekily grinning at me.

I sighed.

"I knew I shouldn't have played that pathetic game with you guys." I muttered to myself.

Michael gasped as we walked to the cafeteria.

"Truth or dare is not pathetic. Especially the way we played it." Michael said wiggling his eyebrows.

I giggled but composed myself.

I don't really know how to feel about yesterday.

After we all got home, we decided to play a little truth or dare.