Chapter 8: Bar Night

Lia's POV

I walked downstairs in one of my favorite outfits this week. Both Michael and Carter stared at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"N-No you just look..." Carter trailed off.

"Beautiful." Michael said.

I gave them a small smile.

"Thanks... I guess. Anyways me and my best guy friend are going to a bar. You guys can come as long as you guys don't act... weird or something."

"A bar? Count us in!" Michael said.

"Ok just follow me and my friend when we ride there."

Michael and Carter nod.

"Maddie!" I yelled.

"What's up Lia?"

"Me and the boys are going to a bar wanna come?"

Maddie smiled.

"Sure."

After waiting for 5 more minutes we all started to ride to the bar. The boys and Maddie in Michael's car and me riding with James.

We finally reached the bar and we all ordered something to drink.

Me, James and Michael ordered a 'couple' shots of tequila while Carter and Maddie ordered Margarita's.

I took my first shot and swallowed the burning liquid down my throat. One after the other I lost count of how many shots I took.

"Heyyyyyy Jamessss doesn't Michael lookkkkk like *hiccup* he hasss multiple headsss?"

I giggle because Michael was doing a silly dance while tumbling over his own feet.

"HAHA You are soooo righttt *hiccup* he has like 9 to me."

Me and James continuously laugh at Michael for what seems like ages.

Maddie's POV

"I'm so glad I decided not to drink strong liquor." I said to Carter laughing his ass off.

"Omg their hilarious I should record them!"

I smirked evilly.

"Yes!"

The next thing you know me and Carter were recording Michael as he does his dance. While Lia and James got up to dance too Lia went a bit... overboard.

"Hey!" Lia yelled at the band that was currently playing on the mini stage.

The group turned to look at her.

"You ok miss? What's the matter?"

Me and Carter hold in our laughs.

"Gimme the microphone pleaaasssseeee."

"Umm ok..."

The leader hesitantly gave her the mic.

"Hey guys! James! Michael! Over here c'mon slowpokes!!"

Both Michael and James finally reached the stage after tripping and stumbling on many things.

"Ok we have something to say!" Lia said.

"Us three over here want to make music too so here ya go!"

Lia went over to the mic while James went to the guitar and Michael went to the piano.

Then Lia started sing Needed Me by Rihanna while James was playing random notes on the guitar and Michael pressing random keys on the piano.

"Thankkk y-you and goodnight... *yawns* Maddie! Carter! Take us home!"
( A/N I yawned when I read over this XD )

Lia got off the stage pulling James and Michael behind. I decided to ride James car and Carter rode Michael's taking only Michael with him. I took Lia and James.

After about 20 minutes we were finally home.

James, Lia and Michael ran in the house and started laughing like crazy maniacs on the couch.

Both me and Carter looked at each other and shrugged. I decided to make spaghetti for dinner while I let them cool off a bit.

As I was walking to the cabinet to grab plates Lia starts running around the house.

"MICHAEL I GOT UR PHONE COME AND GET ITTTTT!!"

"LIA PUT MY PHONE DOWN IT DOESN'T LIKE YOU!!"

Then Lia smirks.

"HERE JAMES!"

Lia throws the phone to James and luckily he catches it. Just then Carter gets out of the bathroom.

"What the hell is going on? Lia! Michael! Stop screaming it's already 11:30 pm!"

I ran towards Lia to grab the phone so we can finally eat. Eventually, it turned into a game of monkey in the middle.

This is gonna be a long night...

***

A/N

This chapter is incredibly short. Only 600+ (Including the A/N ) words. I did an all nighter because I was reading this book on Wattpad. I read all 38 chapters in one night. Don't worry I have a life. I usually make my stories 1,000+ words but I'm feeling a bit drowsy from the lack of sleep. Since I'm just gonna sleep during the day I might as well update now because idk when I'll wake up. Anyways thanks for reading chapter 8 of Addiction! See you in chapter 9!! 8D