Chapter 1

|James|
I groaned as it was another day of hell..... sorry..... school. I'm judged for my sexuality and it sucks a lot. I just ignore it as much as I can and get through the days. It's just another day in junior year of school. I am 17 and have my license. I live with my mom and she works hard to pay the bills. I love her because she works really hard. My dad died when I was 7 but I don't wanna talk about that time. It was devastating, no that's an understatement, I can't explain my depression from that. I'll never forgive myself. I tear up a little bit as I go to my bathroom. I got in the shower.

In the shower I sing "mercy" by my king, Shawn Mendes. I love him so much and want to meet him more hen anything. I have a fan Instagram account because I love him that much. His perfect abs and amazing smile. Anyways I then thought about life. Ugh why must I have school? My bully, Carter is there (not Reynolds) I do have my bestie, Taylor at least. But we only have one class and that's science in first period. And then lunch. I got out of the shower and dried off. I got on boxers and then got all dressed. I got my hair all good and then brushed my teeth. I felt good for once. I'm confident for once. Then I got a text.

Unknown: get ready for today. It'll be fun ;)

That's probably Carter. He always sends me creepy texts. It's weird but I oddly find it cute. It's just kinda funny but it means he's beating the shit out of me later. Which sucks ass to be honest. I mentally groaned as I went downstairs. I saw a note from my mom.

Fruit is on the table for breakfast. Bye xoxo

I never have real breakfast because mom never has enough time with her jobs and shit. I groaned and ate an apple. Than I got my backpack and waited for Taylor to text me.

Taylor: I'm outside :)
Me: ok :)

I quickly got my things and left. I walked out and closed the door behind me and got out of my driveway. I made my way to Taylor's car and got in.
"Hey bitch" she greeted. I chuckled and said,
"Hi slut" she laughed.
"So ready for another day?" She asked.

"Fuck to the no" I answered honestly.
"That's the spirit" she joked. I just laughed and rolled my eyes.
"You're so silly" I told her.
"I know" she said and smiled.
"Fuck u" I said jokingly.
"Ewww no, you're gay and I'm not losing my virginity To a gay guy" she said and I burst out laughing.

"Whatever, virgin" I whispered the last part but I knew she still heard it. As we got to the stop sign she punched me.
"Damn girl, join the wrestling team" I teased. She flexed a muscle and said,
"Perhaps" I chuckled at that. She is awesome and such an amazing friend.
"Well we're here" Taylor announced as we pulled up to the school.

"Yay" I cheered sarcastically. I then got out of the car and she got out and locked it up. We walked in together and got to my locker. I did my combination and opened it. It was then closed right away.

"Hey gay boy"Carter greeted.
"What do u want?" I asked annoyed. He slapped me and said,

"Don't get sassy" Taylor gasped and scolded him.
"HEY STOP IT NOW. HE HEVER DID ANYTHING TO U SO STOP IT OR ELSE" Taylor threatened. Carter just laughed and said,
"Uhh whatever. Get a life u both" and then walked away. I just sighed and got my stuff out of my locker after reopening it. Then me and Taylor walked to first period. It's not so bad so I guess that's good. Sadly Carter is also in the class. We walked in. After a while the bell rang and the teacher walked in.
"Okay today we are doing a partner project. I've already picked partners so first I'll announce them and then explain the project" the teacher started. Then he started reading names.
"Marissa and Taylor, and then James and Carter" the teacher finished. I gasped. REALLY! Carter smirked and then came over to me.
"We will meet at my house after school. I'll meet u at ur locker, ur coming home with me" he said and evilly smirked. I find that so hot but why do I? I do not like my bully. DO NOT.

It's the end of the day and it was constant little words form Carter like,
"Can't wait till later" or
"Were gonna have so much fun" I have tried my best to ignore it but it's so hard. I then got on with the day and now here I am waiting for him. He then appeared. Took him long enough.

"Hey bitch" he greeted. I rolled my eyes as he started walking. We got to his car and he just unlocked it and me and him got in. We sat in silence until he spoke up,
"So what do u do on ur free time, obsess about Justin Bieber?" He asked, laughing at his horrible joke. Not really because it's kinda true. Not Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes.

"No" I said quietly. He just chuckled and rolled his eyes. I ignored it and we got to his house. I got out as did he and we walked into his house. He had no parents home.
"So where are your parents?" I asked.
"Dad is dead and mom works a lot, she's almost never home" he said looking down bit.

"Same" I replied quietly. He looked at me and gave a look. It was almost of sadness for me. Then he had his normal douche look and said,
"Whatever, let's have some fun" he said smirking. I was confused but then we went up to his room. He just told me to sit down. I did so and say on his bed. He then locked his door and put some sort of rope between his door and a door to another room. He closed the door and I was confused.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Oh this is gonna be fun" he said. I was a little scared now. He then cracked his knuckles. He's gonna hurt me!

"AHHHHHH" I screamed but had nowhere to go. He laughed and picked me up and punched me. Then tackled me and threw me down. He then kicked me constantly and I tried defending myself. He then had me pinned down and he pinned me down and no joke looked like he was ready to kill me. He had lust in his eyes. I then punched him down. I saw a window and quickly opened it. I got out and conveniently there was a ladder. He stopped chasing me and I was gone. All the way to my house. I wasn't sad. Just used to all of this by now. I just got home, saw mom wasn't there yet and talked to Taylor over face time. After about 3 hours I decided to just go to bed. Life is so........ ugh.