Chapter 2

|James|

I woke up to my stupid alarm. Yay more school. I groaned and got up. I got in the shower and sang some Shawn Mendes. I suck at singing but I still love Shawn. I would do anything to see him. Literally anything. I just sighed and got out of the shower. I got ready and then went downstairs. I just ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I then got a text from Taylor

Taylor: I'm here. Hurry the fuck up
Me: ok bitch. Ok I'll be right out

I smiled and got my bag and left. I walked out and opened the door.
"I should've drove off" she said.
"Why?" I asked, laughing.
"You called me a bitch" she said laughing.

"Eh whatever" I said and chuckled. She smiled and we drove on. We finally made it and I sighed as we arrived.
"Well another day another dollar" I said.
"What the fuck?" She asked laughing. I laughed as well and we got out to my locker. I got my things out of my locker and thought I would escape Carter but he came up and pushed me down. I yelled In pain as he laughed.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Taylor yelled.

"Shut up you worthless bitch" he told her. That's it! I got up and with every bit of strength I punched him. He fell down and everyone watching was shocked. I just looked at him. Then he quickly was on his feet and tackling me.  He wouldn't stop and I honestly thought he was gonna kill me. AGAIN. Then his friends got him off. Even they knew he was going to far. I had a lot of bruises on places you can't see so thats good. Somehow no teachers saw any of this as the bell went off. I quickly picked my stuff up and got to first period.
"Are you ok?" Taylor asked me.
"Yeah I will be" I said and Taylor just looked at me. The "sure u are" look. The "I know ur lying but I'll shut up" look. I just ignored it and went inside of the classroom right as the bell went off.

     It's lunch time and I'm so bored. I just want the day to end. I sigh as I get my food. I sat down next to Taylor and she smiled as she saw me.
"Hello James" she greeted.
"Hey" I said. We talked some more and the she said,

"Ok so my mom got tickets to see someone and I wanted to know if u wanna come with me? It's VIP tickets so we will meet this person"
"Uh who is it?" I asked.
"Shawn Mendes" she whispered. I screamed but regretted it as everyone gave me a look. Ignored it and then squealed.
"When, where, omg will I look good, is he gonna like me? Omg omg omg" I started rambling on and on. She finally shut me up.

"It's tomorrow and we will get to meet him" she said.
"And it's an hour away from here" she added. I just hugged her.
"Thank u so much" I thanked. She giggled and said,
"Anything for my bestie. I'll always be there for You"