Chapter 10

|James|
I sigh as I wake up. Now I have 13 days to do absolutely nothing. Shawn hates me so life sucks. I just wish he would love me or at least realize I do love him. I sigh again as I get in the shower. I though about everything. About the witch Emma. About the anger in Shawn's face when we tried to help him. I love him and now he hates me. I wish he could see what me Taylor see.
A stupid slut. She isn't good enough for him. I need to help him realize that's she's bad news. Although he probably won't talk to me so life sucks as always. Carter texted me saying that he can't wait for break to end. Sadly I want it to end to. Shawn hates me. He HATES me. I groan as I get out of the shower. I sang along to stitches by Shawn.

"You watch me bleed until I can't breathe, falling onto my knees, and now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches. Dripping over myself, aching begging you to come help, and now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches" I sang along. I love that song. Well I love all his songs. I sigh. I ruined my chance with my hero. I thought he was all I needed. I just don't know. I still have Taylor. I am lucky to at least Have her. She is my friend at least. I love her a lot. As a friend of course. And she feels the same. Well I think she does. Well then again, she knows I'm gay and couldn't like her so why would she like me? It doesn't matter. I got into bed and just thought about this all. Hopefully Shawn can realize how Emma really is.

Authors note

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter but I'm bad at making boring parts interesting