Chapter 3

|James|
It's the day of the concert. I smiled as I woke up. I get to meet my hero today. I sang along to life of the party by Shawn Mendes. It's one of my favorites. I then got in the shower. Wow today I'm gonna see my favorite person and I'll be with my bestie. I'm so lucky to have Taylor. She is awesome. What if Shawn doesn't like me? What if he hates me? What if he makes me go away? What if I'm weird? What if I faint? Ok stop worrying James.

Great now I'm crazy and talk to myself. Ughhh. I got out of the shower and then got dressed. I had everything ready. I had my Shawn Mendes poster that I want to get signed. Taylor has the tickets. I have my phone for a picture and I know what I want to say. I am gonna have so much fun. Hopefully. Maybe he will hate me. Everyone else does. Uh oh. Actually don't worry. A celebrity wouldn't be rude. Wait how would I know? Ugh whatever I'll be fine. I love Mendes and that's all that's important. I know all his songs. And a lot more facts about him. I then got a text from Taylor.

Taylor: I'm outside. Time for the best day of your life :)
Me: ok I'll be right out thanks again :)
Taylor: no problem :)

I got my things and then went outside. I closed the door and saw Taylor. She smiled and waved. I waved and got in her car.
"Sup bitch" she greeted.
"Hello slut" I joked. She chuckled and got driving.
"You nervous?" She asked me.
"Heck yeah" I responded. She giggled. We drove on as I rambled on and on about Shawn Mendes.

"Oh my god and his voice literally like an angel and his eyes are-
I was cut off by Taylor
"Holy shit you've been talking for like 40 minutes we are here" she said and I jumped with excitement. I really was talking that long. I instantly got out of the car before she could even park he car. She finally after 8000 years got out. I said,
"HURRY UP WE HAVE TO SEE SHAWN" I yelled.
"Calm ur tits damn" she said and I laughed as we walked into the place. We got in and because the show doesn't start yet we see him now. We waited in the long line. Where I again annoyed Taylor talking about Shawn the entire time.
"And he is so dreamy like honestly and-

She agin cut me off,
"Shut up he is right in front of u right now" she said. I was confused and then looked in front of me. There stood the Shawn Mendes.
"You're uh- sh- Shawn- m-m- mendes. Oh my god. I- uh" I struggled to get anything out. He giggled.
"Hello I'm Shawn Mendes. Nice to meet u" he giving me a hug
"Hi I'm Taylor" Taylor said also giving me a hug
"He is a huge fan of u. Me I'm just his friend and he wanted to go so I was forced to go" Taylor said not being completely honest but whatever. Shawn smiled and said,
"It's nice to meet a guy fan. I don't meet as many these days" I just did a little laugh and said,
"You're Shawn Mendes" I still can't believe it. Taylor face palmed and Shawn did the cutest chuckle ever. Then he said,
"So wanna picture or something?" He wants a picture. I'm gonna faint. Then everything went black.