Chapter 18

|James|

Just as I was ready to leave I heard the doorbell. It is probably Taylor. That would make sense. I just opened it. It wasn't Taylor.
"Shawn?" I said, confused. I immediately thought about what he did. I cried and before I could close the door he put his hands on my shoulders. Then he smashed his lips into mine. I couldn't help but kiss back. His soft lips against mine just felt so nice. It lasted for a good 15 seconds.
"Ok listen. Emma was making me do all of this. She threatened to kill you if I didn't listen but I tied her to a chair at her house and I have proof to the cops. So all we have to do is call them" Shawn explained. I nodded.
"Well let me ju-
I started but was cut off.
"Not so fast" I heard from behind me. I turned around and there stood Emma herself.
"I'm not gonna let u escape. I don't need anyone else to do this, I'm gonna kill U James" Emma said. I was to shocked to say anything. I couldn't believe it.
"Emma..... stop. Don't do anything u might regret" Shawn said.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU WILL BE MINE! JAMES IS GETTING IN THE WAY OF THAT! HE DESERVES TO DIE" Emma yelled. Then she pulled out the unexpected. A gun. I gasped. She immediately pointed it at me.
"Time to....

Before Emma could finish Shawn Tackled her down. It was like in one of those movies where the villain says there long speech and the good guy has their chance to kill them but for whatever reason they don't. Well that was not Shawn. He pinned her down but she was strong. It was weird. While they wrestled around I quickly called 911. They are on their way. I then looked at Shawn and Emma and Shawn had the gun! She can't do anything now.
"Don't make me do it" he said.
"What I have no weapon. What's the point anymore?" She said, defeated.
"But first I just wanna say. James I'm sorry for what I've done. Please step forward" she told me. I did so.
"I just wanna say....." she said but didn't finish. Instead she did this quickly. She pulled out her knife. And quickly threw it. As it came at me all I could do was close my eyes. It's like, I can't move because I feel paralyzed or something. I braced myself. for death. Then I heard,
"NOOOOO" and a body come out in front of me. I opened my eyes and saw Shawn on the floor. Blood going everywhere. I yelled in sadness. Then I felt anger. I tackled Emma and got the knife out of Shawn. I stabbed her. Constantly. Even as I knew she was dead. I kept stabbing and stabbing and stabbing. Then the cops came. They quickly took Shawn. They also asked me lots of questions. I was going crazy. He can't die. He just can't.