Chapter 11

|James|
*7 days later*
I haven't been able to sleep, or eat the last week. I have ate but only a little. I can't stop thinking about Shawn. All I've managed to do is stalk all his accounts and look at hundreds of pictures of him on google. So I'm a stalker kinda guy but who cares. I just can't get him out of my mind. Me and Taylor have hung out a lot lately and we are close as always. Neither of us have heard from Shawn nor Emma. Luckily about Emma, not good about Shawn. I imagine kissing him and other things that are dirty😏. I sigh again about my ruined chance with him. I just want to see him. I would do anything to see him again. Then I heard my doorbell ring. What the fuck? It's midnight. I groan and go downstairs. My hair is wild, I've worn the same thing for 4 days. I just ignore it and answer the door. I opened the door and couldn't believe it. There was Shawn crying. I immediately embraced him with a hug.
"Shawn what happened?" I asked him. He stopped crying for a second and then chocked out the words.
"You... right.... I'm..... sorry..... she..... used...... me" he said crying loudly once more. I just kept on hugging him.
"It'll be alright. She ain't worth it" I said.
"But she used me for sex. She convinced me to do it and now I feel so stupid" he said.
"Shawn it doesn't matter" I said. I couldn't believe what he said next.
"IT WAS MY FIRST TIME. I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO A SLUT" he screamed in anger and then went right back to tears. He was a virgin? Dang. There was a saw leaked video of him masturbating but that's not important. HE HADN'T HAD SEX? wow just wow. I let him in and he talked about it all. About how she only kissed him and he fell for her fake charm. About how She had told him she never loved him and shit.
"Well u stay here tonight. Let's sleep together again" I said and he nodded and laid down. We both slowly fell asleep with me having my arm around him. It just felt right.
"Goodnight" I softly said.
"Goodnight" he said smiling. I smiled to.