Chapter 9

|James|

We were in the car driving to the amusement park. I watch as Shawn and Emma kissed. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and it was so disgusting. I wanted to throw up. Is it weird that I like imagining me and Shawn doing that but then seeing him do it with her I wanna puke? Whatever. We finally arrived but Shawn doesn't know that.
"Well we're here" I said I interrupting their kiss.
"Oh ok" Shawn said, gasping. They kissed so damn long he can't fucking breathe. Ew. We got out of the car as Taylor locked it and then we walked to get tickets. After 10 minutes of me, Shawn, and Taylor arguing to pay Shawn payed it. He just can't take no. I like it. Another reason to love him. We got in.
"Well what shall we ride first?" I asked. Emma then said,
"Me and James should hang out, I don't know him yet so me and him will talk for a little, and let's meet back here in 30 minutes" Emma said. Taylor and Shawn nodded and then left. She started walking.
"Hi" I said considering we have been walking for 2 minutes and no words have been exchanged.
"Okay listen here, Shawn is mine so don't flirt with him, I see the way u look at him, is using him for sex and then u cam have him, he is a baby anyways" she said laughing.
"U BITCH, I HAVE ACTUAL LOVE FOR HIM, I WILL TELL HIM. YOU DONT DESERVE HIM" I yelled but nobody else heard besides her.
"Haha, all he cares about is my kisses so I'll get him for sex, he thinks I love him which is so wrong. He won't believe anything u say, he loves me" she said evilly.
"You are such a bitch and a slut" I said with anger.
"Oh please honey, I've heard that a lot. It don't affect me baby" she said laughing again. I have to tell Taylor.

We met back up with Taylor and Shawn.
"Hey guys" Shawn greeted happily. I'm guessing they had fun.
"Hello" I said smiling.
"Can I talk to u real quick?" I asked Taylor. Before she could answer I pulled her away from Shawn and Emma.
"Emma is a slut, she ju-
I started but she cut me off.
"I know. She told me it yesterday. About her "plan"
Taylor said.
"I hate her" I said. She nodded meaning "same" we then talked back.
"Well let's all ride some rides" I said.

We have rode a lot of rides. Currently Emma said she had to use the bathroom. We all nodded as she walked away. Perfect. I nodded to Taylor signaling to tell him.
"Shawn we have to tell you something" me and Taylor said at the same time.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"Emma is...." Taylor began.
"Using u for sex. Then she wants to just leave u" I finished. He laughed.
"That's a good one guys. Let's wait for Emma now" he said.
"No Shawn we're serious" I said. Taylor nodded.
"No u guys aren't" he said turning serious.
"We are just trying to protect u" I told him. Taylor again nodded.
"Okay guys stop trying to make me break up with her" he said angrily.
"Shawn-" I started.
"That's it. It was a mistake coming here. I'm going to a hotel with Emma. Well enjoy our time here with just the two of us. You guys are horrible friends" he said and then stormed off to find Emma. Wow. He now hates. Me and Taylor sighed and then went on home. Now my crush and a famous celebrity hates me.