Chapter 4

|James|

I woke up in a room. It had a lot of different things. It looked like a dressing room. what happened? Wait where's Shawn? Then Taylor walked in.
"Hey you're awake" she said.
"Where's Shawn?" I asked.

"He's still talking and meeting fans but he will be back soon. You kinda fainted right in front of him and then he told me to bring you here and that he'll be back when he's done meeting fans." She explained.
"Wait so he hasn't performed yet?" I asked. She nodded.
"And he's coming back to see me?" I also asked.
"Yeah" she said smiling. I squealed with joy. Then after calming Down mr perfect walked in. Shawn Mendes.

"Hey there. I'm glad you're awake" Shawn greeted.
"Hello. I'm sorry for fainting" I said looking down.
"Oh no it's fine. Did u pass out because of me?" He asked.
"Well yeah. You're just so awesome and I just couldn't keep my excitement in and I just fainted." I explained to him. He nodded.

"Well you get to go backstage for the show because I don't want you around anyone else besides me and you're great friend, Taylor" he told me. I smiled a huge smile. I LOVE HIM.
"So what is your name. You never told me" he asked.
"James" I told him. He nodded.

"Well we can talk more after the show, but I have to do sound check and then show so just watch and enjoy" he said. I nodded and grinned. I just talked to Shawn Mendes. OMG! I then talked to Taylor after he left.
"Wow nice job. No stutter. No nervousness" she said.
"I know. I'm shocked" I told her.
"Well.... are u happy?" She asked.

"Well night isn't over but so far I am" I said.
"That's good" she said smiling. I mailed a then hugged her.
"Thank u so much for this" I thanked.
"It's no problem. I just wanna make u happy" she said. I smiled. I truly have the greatest friend ever.

The show has started and he's currently singing "mercy" and I love this song

You've got a hold on me don't even know ur power I stand a hundred feet but I fall when I'm around you
Show me an open door then you go and slam it on me I can't take anymore
I'm saying baby please have mercy on me take it easy on my heart even though you don't mean to hurt me you keep tearing me apart
Would u please have mercy, mercy on my heart

And then he continued singing till he was done. It was beautiful. Kinda like him.

The show ended as he sung "show you" and now he's walking backstage. He came back.
"good job that was amazing" I congratulated him.
"Aww thanks that means a lot to me" he said blushing.
"You have a beautiful voice" I complimented.
"Thank u" he said blushing again.
"Your welcome" I said and then it got silent. A good silence though. I think I love this boy. Then he broke the silence,
"Can I have ur number?" He asked me. My insides were going crazy with excitement.
"Uh yeah of course" I said as he gave me his phone to put my number in. I am holding Shawn Mendes's phone. OH MY GOODNESS. I then typed in my number and gave him back his phone. He then texted me.

Shawn: hello cutie ;)
Me: hello hottie ;)

We both smiled at that.

We hung out some more. All three of us. But now me and Taylor have to go.
"I'm sorry to ruin the fun but we gotta go James" Taylor said.
"Ok" I said frowning. I just hung out with Shawn Mendes for the last 3 hours.
"Oh ok but my tour will have some breaks for me to have like weeks off so I could visit or something. Let's face time and text often. Bye James and Taylor. I had a great night" Shawn said waving.

"Bye" I said but then he hugged me. It felt amazing. I hugged back and didn't wanna let go. It lasted for what felt like a few minutes but I'm not to sure. Then he hugged Taylor for like 10 seconds. That was probably the same amount of time it took on me and his hug. Then he walked us to Taylor's car. We stood at the car.
"Bye and thanks for a great time" I told Shawn.
"Oh anything for u. I hope to see u again" he said hugging me again. It felt so nice. He felt nice. I think I do love this guy. He let go and then I got in the car. We drove off but he waved all the way until I couldn't see him anymore.