Chapter 8

|James|
I woke up and was about to get up when I realized two arms were around me. I looked around and saw it was Shawn. SHIRTLESS?! Oh wait. I forgot he took off his shirt yesterday. I just stayed there and looked at his beautiful face. I stared at his hair and them looked at his sleeping face. Hearing his peaceful snores. I didn't notice but he slowest opened his eyes as I still looked at him.
"Why are u staring at me?" He asked laughing.
"Uh.... I don't know" I said blushing wildly.
"Am I just that attractive?" He teased. HELL YES.
"Whatever mendes" I said and laughed. He did as well and got up.
"U can shower if u want" I told him. He nodded and walked into the bathroom. He took a shower. I decided to make breakfast while I waited. I put on my beats headphones. I listened and sang along to mercy. It wasn't that loud. I cooked eggs and bacon.
"PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME" I sang loudly. I turned it down.
"Someone is enjoying their music" I heard and then a chuckle. I looked and saw Shawn.
"Oh hey Shawn" I said.
"Hello. U truly are a fan" he said.
"Yeah. I've been there since vine and when u made covers to songs" I said. He smiled and said,
"You're amazing. I call u more than a fan, were best friends right?" He asked me. He asking me?
"Is that even a question? Hell yeah" I said causing him to laugh. I served him his food and I made me a plate and sat next to him.
"Mmmm this is really good" he told me.
"Thank u very much" I said feeling proud. He just ate it up. I finished as well.
"Well we need to hang with the girls today so let me text Taylor" I told him. He nodded.

Me: so when are we hanging out today?
Tay: u can come to my house now if u want
Me: alright. See u soon
Tay: k

I then looked at Shawn.
"Alright. Let's go now" I told him.
"Okay" he said. We got out and I drove to Taylor's house. We arrived and I knocked on the door. Slut.... excuse me,
Emma answered the door.
"Hey Shawn" she said with her annoying as hell voice, completely ignoring me. I just walked in as they kissed again.
"Hey bitch" I greeted Taylor.
"Hey there whore" she greeted. We both smiled at that.
"So what are we doing today?" I asked.
"Let's just go to the amusement park and then somewhere to eat and then back home today" Taylor told me.
"Okay sounds good" I said. I walked back out to see Shawn and Emma making out. I rudely interrupted it.
"Well today we are going to the amusement park and then To eat somewhere" I said. They broke apart from the kiss and nodded.
"Yeah well lets go" I said.
"Alright" Shawn said. We all walked out of the door. Let's do this.