Chapter 14

|James|

Me and Shawn leave today. I've packed everything and I am all ready to go to the airport. I am currently laying in his arms as usual. It just feels so nice and comforting. I smile at this. How did I get so lucky? I am the luckiest man alive. Shawn the. Finally woke up.
"Morning" he said in his raspy morning voice. I just grin and said,
"Good morning beautiful" he blushes and gets up.
"So when do we leave" I ask him.
"Uh let's leave in like 2 hours" he said. I nod.
"U can shower if u want" I told him. He nodded and went into the bathroom. While he was showering I decided to make some breakfast. I got out the eggs and bacon. I got cooking on the bacon. After finishing up the bacon I got the eggs going. While cooking the eggs two arms went around the waist. I was startled at first but then knew it was Shawn. I turned around and sure enough there was Shawn with his perfect smile.
"What smells good?" He asks.
"Eggs and bacon. And u because u just showered" I joked the last part. He chuckled and I finished up the eggs and put his food on his plate. He smiled and then ate it up.
"Mmmmm. It's amazing" he complimented.
"Just like u" I said. So cheesy. Then he blushed. After we ate I got into the shower. I quickly finished and then got got out and got ready for the airport. When I finished I walked back downstairs. I saw Shawn was all ready to go.
"I'm ready to go" I told him.
"Me to" he said. We finished getting all of our things and then left for the airport. I have already talked about all of this to Taylor and she is happy for me. That's a relief. I will miss her but I get to be with my hero. This is amazing. We drove and arrived at the airport.

*skip to landing because I'm lazy*

WE ARE HERE! I can't believe it. Well actually I sorta can but whatever. We got off the plane, got our things and then got to our hotel. (Not sure how tour works so they will just travel to places, stay in hotels, and then go to the places Shawn performs at) we checked in and as soon as we got to the hotel I threw my bags on the floor and collapsed on the bed. Shawn did the same, as we both immediately fell asleep.
"Goodnight beautiful" Shawn said.
"Goodnight shawn" I said. One word to describe this? Perfect.