To England, EH?

Joe P.O.V

 We are almost on the plane I am stuck behind some really slow moving people. I've always wanted to go to England I smiled at the thought of it. "England Eh!?" I ask. The boys laughed at me. "What?" I said confused.

"That's Canadian." Niall said.

"Then what the hell am I suppose to say?" I asked.

We stepped on the plane and the flight attendants smiled and greeted us aboard. I sit by Niall and Zayn, again. "Well it depends on if your from the north side or the south side of England." Zayn said.

I just now  realized that Niall had a different accent, look who's observant. "Aren't you British?" I point at Niall. "No. I'm Irish." I totally never realized that.

 "Like Ireland?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Yes," He nodded his head, "didn't you learn about countries and what they speak?" He said. I look away from him. "I did, I just forgot." I stared at this fat guy snoring which wasn't a very pretty sight.

"Do you remember what happen yesterday?" Niall asked.

"Yes! We played in the pool. And a guy tried to rape me. Is this a test?" I crossed my arms. I glared at Zayn.

"He was the one asking questions." He pointed at Niall. I glared at Niall. "Look peanuts!" Niall pointed. I turned to face the peanuts and forgot about it.

"Peanuts! WOOT WOOT!" Every one on the plane looked at me funny, even the flight attendant. "What I like nuts." I said which only gained more horrific stares, a small group of twelve year old boys laughed before the mother smacked them on the back of the head. "People." I grunt. I snatch a bag of peanuts from the cart and start to shove them in my mouth.

"Slow down!" Zayn said. I turned to him. "I have a job," I begun, "and it is to shove these wonderful salty peanuts down my throat. Now leave my peanuts alone Woman!" I smiled.

 "I'm a man!" Zayn claimed.

"You sure about that." I tried to raise an eyebrow but both went up instead.

"That's it." Zayn jumps up from his seat and towards to me. I screamed quietly and  I lean forward just to make to heads collide together. "OW!" I held my head.

"Oh My God!" Zayn held his head. The passengers looked at us with annoyed faces. "WHAT?" I yelled. "I am in pain!" I think I scared them with my powers. They all went back to what ever they where doing.

"You're crazy." Niall pointed out.

"You just now realized that?" I held my head from the pain. "How did you not hit your head Niall? Your in the middle of us." I rubbed my head. All he did was shrug in respond. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder which was quiet comfy. "I'm sleeping. Move and wake me up you die." I closed my eyes.

Sabrina P.O.V

 I sat with Kali and Zandy and we are right behind Harry, Louis and Liam. I sat there thinking about last night as Louis try to understand that  Kali is physic. Really she's not. She can just totally guess things and they happen..... Nope, That's a lie she a physic. I hear her laughing. "Sabrina," She said gaining my attention, "remember that party?" Kali asked.

"Which one?" I asked, I have been to so many parties.

"The one in sixth grade," She started oh I defiantly don't remember this one, "that swimming party I had for my birthday, when I dunked your head under the water and you said it was the bast party!" Kali laughed.