Lock in

Joe P.O.V

"Joe?" Niall said as I run down stairs. Ever sense I herd about who wanted to meet me I locked myself in my room and only the girls can come in. I wore my cloud flannel pajamas and I wanted to talk to him.

"Niall?" I said seeing him no were. I walk into the kitchen seeing no one was really home.

"Niall?" I Turn in circles. Niall didn't respond. Was I dreaming or was I crazy? I was guessing dreaming because I was already crazy. The only was to test was lean on walls. I walk over tempting to lean on the wall but I fell over. Yep dreaming.

"Hello! Dream stop messing with my head!" I get up seeing it completely dark. I start walking starting to think for some reason thought this was all real. I run trying to get somewhere when I saw this light.

"Joetta?" I hear Niall again. I saw a faint shadow so I ran faster but the light move farther away. I start screaming falling through a brown door. I felt like I was in Alice and wonderland. I fell into my bed hearing laughter. I cover my ears.

"Go away!" I scream. Running to the door. I open it seeing a small box. Of course I open it when I saw my necklace. I gasp bursting into tears. A strange teddy bear walked up to me and shook me like crazy.

"Stop!" I cried being jolt to wake by Kali. I looked at her with my tears streaming down.

"Did you have that dream again?" She ask. I sigh nodding. She hugs me as I sat up shaking.

"Why does this happen?" I ask.

"Well if it Niall calling your name and you stuck in room and a stuff bear hugs you then it means you need to get out more." She said looking at me. I push her off giving her a look.

"Or the bear is a sign that I just want to be cuddle." I said. Kali laughs quietly.

"Niall is worried, you were screaming his name." Kali said. I lose my smile glaring at her.

"If you excuse me. I am going to hibernate now."

"You realize it is the middle of the summer?" Kali said. I groan throwing my covers over my head. I hear the door open with a strong step on the floor. It ha to be one of the boys. I ignore it planning to sleep again until I felt hands.

"Get out!" Harry yells at me. He rips the covers off of me making me hiss. Mary stand their not trying to laugh.

"I want to sleep!" I said." Harry rolls his eyes shaking my bed.

"You said that....yesterday." I glare at him. I hear laughter as Louis and Liam came in and pull me out of bed.

"I hate you all!" Ninja comes in with her evil smile.

"Bring Niall!" She said. Soon Zandy and Perri were dragging Niall in. I was on the floor and so was Niall. I try escaping but Liam block my way. He grabs me slowly putting me down.

"Why are they doing this?" I ask Niall. He didn't say anything. He was too busy glaring at Ninja. Everyone runs out locking us in the bedroom.

"They took my blanket!" I said." I started to game plan not wanting to be in here anymore.

"They took my trust." Niall mumble. I ignore him wanting to figure something out. Honestly I was nervous. For the past couple of days....I wanted to ask Niall out but I just had no heart to do it.

"We shall climb through the window." I declare. I open it seeing just grass and it was pretty high up. I make a large gulp.

"Can we make a rope out of the sheets?" Niall said. I turn to him when he ask the question.