It is Time to move on Joe

NOT EDITED

Joe P.O.V

"Sabrina!" I yelled. Lights turn on. Everyone was now up. I run up to Niall seeing if I can wake him up. He laid there smiling. Wait why is he smiling?

"Great! I think he is dreaming unicorns and butterflies! What have you done to him!" I looked at Sabrina. She shrug. I Kept shaking him. I shook him as hard as I could. This wasn't working. I slap him. Okay. Plan A didn't work..... Heh heh heh

"Get me the bucket of water." I smiled, I did this to Zandy once. That time I was angry at her for leaving. This was a life crisis. kali came back with a bucket of ice cold water.

"Now. You'll stop dreaming butterflies and unicorns." I said. I dumped the whole thing on him. His eyes sprang open. Lifting his head colliding with mine....

------two hours later------

'Ugh." I moan. I get up holding my head. I was in my bed. Niall sat by my bed waiting for me to wake. He turn to me. I see a big bump on his head.

"What happen?" I said holding my head as I got up. Except the pain hurt too much I laid back down so I didn't feel it.

"Our heads collided pretty hard. You got kock pretty hard." He said. I don't even remember. Which I don't really care. Niall kept smiling...... It was creepy.

"Can I tell you a secret? One if you tell anyone I will tie you with chains and throw you off the highest building in Great Britain. Or even off the ferris wheel?" I said. He nodded his head slowly.

"Well I have heart problems..... and really bad autism. Now you know why I have that medicine. I had them since I was born. My mother smoked. I was born two months earlier and that is why I have the heart problem. I never did well on my own so I lived with my friends." I take a breath. Niall smiled like the. You are cute. Smile.....

"Do You like me?" I looked at him. He turn bright red and looked two ways looking for a distraction until Sabrina walks in. She was about to say something until Niall interrupted her.

"Good! you're here! I-I-I uuuuhhhh.... Gotta..... run an errand!" He zoomed out. I was upset. Very that he walked out like that.

"Well he's a jerk." Sabrina scoff. I nod. Sabrina sat down by my bed to get comfortable and laid down. I joined her.

"I want to go home." I sigh. This whole ride was scary with the loops and the love. It was a scary carnival to me. Sabrina looked at me. She understand more than anything.

"I feel you. But I kissed Harry." Sabrina blurted.

"WHAT!?!?!" I Yelled. Soon people were bursting through the door.

"I'M FINE PEOPLES. LEAVE ME ALONE!" I Snapped. They slowly walk back and closed the door. now silently...

"WHY????" I said.

"it wasn't my idea. He decided to go in this room and kiss me!" Sabrina said.

"This is why you don't follow strange men into rooms!" I threw my arms into the air. I can't believe her. when we were in high school. she told me she grow up to be a crazy cat lady. But Harry had to ruin it by kissing her! WHY?

"Joe you realize we will all find that perfect someone?" Sabrina said. Duh? I'm not stupid.... Okay.... a little, but I hate people. Nobody's perfect for me.

Kali P.O.V

I laid in bed beside Liam sweating. I cannot believe it! But it was a mix emotion of I hate you, don't ever do that again, and i like it. Ii would be just wrong to like Joe's kidnapper. I get up trying to think all the bad things Liam did, but too much likeness overwhelms me. I finally turn to him