The painful past

NOT EDITED

Joe’s P.O.V.

I curl up in a little little ball on the couch when everyone fell asleep, couldn't. The sound of the wind sounded like a tornado was about to struck. My whole body like stone.  Unable to move. I was scared. But why now? Tears rolled down my face when I stare at the hard cold wall. I want to know who this person is. Who want’s me? Why me?

"Joe?" Niall’s voice echoed through the living room. I looked  over to him. Only the dim light of the lamp shine.

"Are you okay?" He said. I burst into tears thinking of my little sister.

---------3 years ago--------------

"Agian!" May screamed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her little ankles and spinned her around. She laughed, so happy. Soon I slow down and stop. May got up fast and ran to me like a crazy creeper. She got close and I pushed her onto the ground.

"Hey!"  she burst out laughing. Soon, tired we went inside. Things pack for my parents and May's trip. I am not going, Sabrina and I are staying at the lagoon for the weekend, Kali and Zandy where coming too.

"May! We got to go!" My Uncle Lou said. He was my only Uncle, no cousins, or an Aunt. Gran and Popeye, my grandparents.

"I am going to miss you." May said. Hugging me, rI wrap my arms around her.

"Just wait May, You will be five in two weeks!" I said. She smiles. I hug my parents, grandparents, and Uncle bye. I see the last of the van. I smile happily. Zandy pulled up once they left.

"Jump in!" Zandy exclaimed. I grab my stuff and hopped into her car. Sabrina and I squish little Kali in the middle of us. We laugh excited for the trip. We took turns driving. I was the night driver, I was driving one night until I felt my stomach started to feel.  I knew something was wrong. I pulled over on the road and stop abruptly. Waking to the rest up. I get out of the car bending over looking like I was about to throw up. Kali comes and pats my back.

"Joe? You okay?" I ignore her and get back in the car.

"I am okay. Got a little.... sick." I lied Zandy raise an eyebrow at me. I smile at her to make her less  suspicious, she shrugged and starting playing on her Ipod. Sooner or later we made it! I hopped out of the car and ran around the parking lot.

"Were here! Were here!" I scream. I ran right in front of a car. A fat man  honked very loudly.

"Get off the damn road Bitch!" The man scream out his window. I flipped him off and went to help the girls with the luggage. I grab my bags and head in our hotel. A tall man, with green eyes and brown hair cute shaved and nice...... I think.

"Why hello babe." Nope, he is a perv. I tried to ignore except he kept saying stuff like babe, staring not at my eyes (Hint Hint) and like do you have time tonight. I finally had it.

"Shut up! All I want is damn keys!"

"Come on babe, You know-"

"No!" I scream. I pulled him across the counter and onto the floor. Kali and Sabrina walked back inside wondering where I was doing then The whole story came across when they saw the guy on the floor.

"FU!" I scream. I go over the desk and pulled the keys off. from an hook. This other worker was shock that I just took down a six foot something man. for a scrawny person. I grip my lugged and storm to the elevator. Zandy, Kali, and Sabrina followed. They acted like nothing happen. This was a normal everyday routine. No joke. Get in a fight, get angry, Pretend like nothing happen, then laugh about it at the end.