#40

currently for hyungwon the only thing that was going to prove that wonho was not fake was that skype conversation. he really did suspect him a lot and if his voice was different, he had no intentions of talking to a liar any longer.

he really wanted to trust him but when he was left to overthink at 3am it was becoming a bit difficult.

he was nervously waiting for wonho to pick up.

one of the things that was going to prove that he was lying was if he suddenly said he couldn't talk at the very last moment, excusing himself with something that meant to sound "logical".

somehow he had planned that thoroughly.

his eyes widened as wonho actually picked up.

"hey," his soft voice sounded, resonating in hyungwon's ears.

it really was him. now he felt stupid for doubting him and putting him through that for a whole day.

"hi," hyungwon answered. "can you turn your camera on?"

"no."

"eh? why not?"

"i'm having an ugly day."

hyungwon could feel how heat was rising into his cheeks because he could feel the smile in wonho's voice.

"are you not going to talk to me because i cut you off?" the older giggled, making hyungwon snap out of his thoughts.

"sorry, i got distracted," hyungwon mumbled.

he ended up turning his camera on first, knowing that wonho would also do it afterwards. and he really did. hyungwon couldn't see anything else but his eyes and his messy silver and blue hair. the rest of him was covered under a blanket. he had wrinkles at the corners of his eyes, indicating that he was smiling.

"can i turn it off now?" wonho asked quietly.

"of course not. i want to keep looking at you."

"you do realize how creepy that sounds right?"

hyungwon swore, he was getting a mini heart attack each time wonho giggled. "maybe i do."

they kept talking for two more hours until wonho fell asleep. it took hyungwon some time to realize that he wasn't awake.

he should've figured it out by the fact his eyes were closed and that he wasn't responding for a while.

hyungwon just smiled and quickly took a screenshot before hanging up and also going to sleep.