#94

wonho took hyungwon to the nearest mall. it was not like he was too lazy to walk to another mall. it was just that this was the only one he knew and could reach without getting lost.

"where do you want to go?" wonho asked, looking up at his boyfriend who was looking around to see what shops were there.

"let's just walk around and see."

their walking around only lasted a few minutes until hyungwon found jogunshop and let go of wonho's hand, rushing into the store.

wonho was standing there for a while, trying to figure out if he really got dumped because of a clothes shop.

he sighed and walked after the younger, noticing that he had already found something he liked.

hyungwon was holding a sweatshirt​. there was a very conflicted look on his face and wonho couldn't quite understand why.

"what's wrong?" wonho asked, resting his chin on hyungwon's shoulder.

"i want this but..." hyungwon narrowed his eyes. "if i buy this, at some point i won't have enough money for the rest of the time we're here."

the shorter just grabbed the sweatshirt away from hyungwon's hold. "i will buy it for you."

"would you really?!" hyungwon turned to wonho, probably a bit too excited, judging by the fact that he almost yelled his question. at least he didn't draw anyone's attention for longer than a second.

wonho snorted, his lips curving into a warm smile. "of course i would." he pinched the brunette's cheek gently. "just tell me if you find something that you want and you have it."

"you are not serious..."

"i am."

hyungwon immediately pulled the other into a hug, yet again looking like an excited child. he let go of him a few seconds later because wonho hissed "people are watching!" and ruined the moment.

they continued walking around the store for thirty more minutes, including hyungwon​ taking his time to try some of the clothes.

no matter what he put on, he looked amazing and wonho was so glad he could go shopping with him just to convince himself even more about that.

every time the taller went out of the changing rooms the other could only stare at him, wondering why was he blessed with such a perfect human being.

"have you considered being a model?" wonho asked after he paid for the clothes and they were going out of the store.

"why would i want to be a model?" the younger asked with a laugh as if he thought wonho was joking, mainly because he didn't have enough self confidence.

silence followed as wonho was trying to think of an answer that sounded convincing enough. he perfectly knew that hyungwon would be too stubborn in the beginning and wouldn't take him seriously at all.

as he got an answer, he clicked his fingers and looked at hyungwon again. "you are really tall. a very big part of the models around the whole world are tall."

the younger was looking at him skeptically and that's exactly what wonho expected. what he didn't expect was himself panicking and forgetting everything he was about to say, ending up speaking out the first thing that popped up in his mind. "and your legs are like two kilometers long, i swear--"

"there's no way my legs are two kilometers long!" hyungwon opposed.

"but they are in a way!?" wonho started gesturing at hyungwon's legs.

"can't you just say that they are long?! why do you have to exaggerate it???"

"because the effect would be lost!"

hyungwon rolled his eyes, grabbing wonho's hand. they were walking, searching for another shop to go to, until wonho stopped in front of hyungwon.

"also," the blonde started, trying to gather enough courage to say what he wanted to. while waiting, hyungwon​ raised an eyebrow at him, noticing how the other's face was slowly turning red from embarrassment. "you are the most beautiful person that i have ever seen and even though you might not see it... or others won't be able to see it the way i do... i think that you would get a job easily because of your perfect face..."

wonho looked down at the ground. "also, i love you a lot and want only the best for you," he mumbled.

the taller just giggled and kissed his boyfriend. "you're so sweet."