#58

i accidentally hit the publish button oops

-----

the two boys were sitting on the bus in silence. it wasn't very crowded but there was still some solid amount of people.

they sat at the very back where there were less people because hyungwon knew that wonho wouldn't feel very comfortable being around a lot of people on a ride that wasn't going to be that short.

wonho was looking outside through the wet and a bit fogged window, his gaze focused on his surroundings - even the little shops and street corners brought his attention. the atmosphere felt different for him. he wasn't sure if it was because he was not used to being in another town or if it was usually like that.

the rain was gradually slowing down a bit. wonho kind of hoped that it didn't rain on the next day, too, because it was when they had a double date with changkyun and kihyun. but when he gave some thought to it, if it rained too much, the double date was going to be cancelled. or at least they weren't going to go anywhere. they were either going to stay in hyungwon's or changkyun's house, that was for sure.

"what are you thinking about?" hyungwon asked, noticing the expression wonho had on his face.

"nothing," the latter mumbled. he was looking through the window for a little bit more until he turned to face hyungwon.

hopefully, no one noticed how close their faces happened to be. they were so close that wonho could feel hyungwon's warm breath fanning against his face. he would've lied if he said he didn't blush. and hyungwon would've lied if he said he didn't notice it.

they were staring at each other until the younger just rested his head on wonho's shoulder.

"don't do that," wonho whispered, trying to move away a bit.

"why?"

"someone might see..."

"are you seriously worried about that?"

"well, since i'm mentioning it."

hyungwon sighed, moving his head away from the other's shoulder. he took out his phone along with the headphones that were in the pocket of his jacket. he plugged the headphones in and gave one of them to wonho.

they were listening to music for the rest of the ride and somehow hyungwon's head ended up on wonho's shoulder again.

in the beginning, the silver haired male didn't really notice because he was staring outside again. when he did, he didn't want to bother the other about it. he just let him.