#96

- if u r an innocent child (like me) ignore this chapter its ok i still love u a lot

- top wonho enthusiasts are probably going to get what they want soon dw

-----

hyungwon carefully put wonho down on the bed, before also sitting down. the older quickly climbed on top of him, sitting on his lap.

"why are you smiling like that?" the taller snorted as wonho was trying to take his shirt off.

"why are you smiling?"

as they were both struggling to take hyungwon's sweatshirt off, they somehow got their arms tangled.

they both turned into one big giggling mess while finally managing to take the piece of clothing off, discarding it down on the floor.

two layers of clothes were removed off of wonho's upper half, leaving him bare chested just like the brunette.

hyungwon's slender fingers traveled up to wonho's chest and then down to his waist, situating there as he started kissing the older slowly and gently, feeling his soft lips against his own. it was going painfully slowly for wonho but that's what made it even better because he could only feel himself getting more and more needy.

the blonde started rolling his hips, slowly grinding down against hyungwon, feeling his bulge rising against his own.

"shall we take you out of these?" hyungwon asked with a playful smile as he started tugging at wonho's jeans.

"be my guest," wonho responded with the same smile.

with some help from wonho, hyungwon stripped him away from his jeans.

wonho noticed that hyungwon was staring down in a quite odd way.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"humor me here, but i had no idea that you have a tattoo..." wonho just let out a sigh. "don't give me that! it was dark, how was i supposed to know?"

"hyungwon, i've changed my clothes in front of you many times..."

hyungwon also sighed, continuing with what he was previously doing.

his hands started roaming over wonho's thighs, either squeezing at them or digging in his nails at times as their kiss was getting deeper.

soon they moved to the middle of the bed. hyungwon lied on his back, his head and shoulders a bit lifted up by the pillows under him. wonho quickly took care of taking off hyungwon's pants along with his underwear.

he then sat on top of hyungwon, leaning down to kiss him as he continued moving his hips, brushing his clothed boner against hyungwon's, both letting out breathy moans at times.

hyungwon pulled down the other's underwear just slightly bit, enough for him to spread him freely.

his index finger was slowly circling around wonho's entrance, making the older whimper under his touch. when he inserted one finger inside, something in wonho snapped.

the blonde pulled away and whined, digging his nails into the back of hyungwon's shoulders. "do we really have to go through this?"

"impatient?"

"just a bit..." hyungwon raised an eyebrow at wonho and grinned, knowing that his "a bit" was a lie. "okay, i'm really impatient." a small smile tugged at the edges of his lips.

the taller lightly brushed the tip of his nose against the other male's. "but i don't want to hurt you."

"i can endure pain."

he couldn't. both of them perfectly knew that he wasn't going to endure it for long. yet hyungwon just gestured at him to take his boxers off. wonho quickly obeyed.

it took him a while to decide if he really didn't need any preparations, but the more he was thinking the better he realized how much he needed hyungwon but just his fingers wouldn't be satisfying enough.

"are you sure?" hyungwon asked one last time before wonho just nodded. he grabbed the shorter's hips firmly, lightly pulling him down against himself to guide him.

as wonho felt hyungwon inside of himself​, he let out a loud moan, throwing his head backwards. he stopped somewhere in the middle, not able to move any further. it hurt him so much that he swore he could feel it in his hips, too.

soon he started moving slowly, trying to adjust. it seemed like the more he moved, the more he was getting used to it and the less he noticed the pain.

hyungwon was biting on his lower lip, already getting a bit too overwhelmed by the amount of pleasure he was getting. his hands were wandering over the other's torso, feeling how stiff his muscles were.

wonho was lightly bouncing as he felt hyungwon getting too grabby. he just took his hands in his own, entwining their fingers and giving him a squeeze.

he leaned down, pinning hyungwon's hands against the bed and also leaning on them.

"you look so perfect, hyungwon," wonho breathed out, admiring his boyfriend's expression as he slowed down a bit, grinding down passionately.

the brunette let go of one of the other's hands, cupping his cheek. "if you think i'm perfect, then you should definitely see yourself," he smiled.

-----

this is the closest to "smut" i can do w a word limit bye im ashamed of myself