#93

"wait!" hyungwon stopped in the middle of the street, looking at wonho with wide eyes and his lips apart.

"what?" wonho arched an eyebrow.

"you're blonde!"

it took him a while but wonho was just glad that he eventually noticed. at least it didn't take him a day or two. or a week in the worst case.

actually, the worst case was probably him not noticing at all.

"yeah," the older responded calmly, grabbing hyungwon's hand and entwining their fingers.

they continued their walk, swinging their hands like children.

"i was trying to figure out why do you look so different... well, not that different actually but--" hyungwon kept on talking, making it even funnier for wonho who was somehow managing to not laugh until then. but he couldn't help it anymore. "don't laugh," the taller also laughed, bumping into the other on purpose. "you are really beautiful, by the way. just like always."

wonho looked down at the ground with a wide smile plastered on his face. "shut up..." he mumbled, feeling heat spread over his cheeks, coloring them a bright shade of pink. it made him look even prettier.

they stopped by at a coffee shop because hyungwon suddenly realized he craved some iced coffee and wonho couldn't really say no to him. he actually even insisted on buying the coffee for the brunette since the prices there "seemed insane" and he didn't want hyungwon to spend his money.

honestly, it was just an excuse for wonho to spoil his boyfriend no matter how they looked at it. even hyungwon realized it.

they sat at a table nearby the window. the place was really warm and with a nice atmosphere.

there were quite many people but it wasn't the type of crowded places where you felt uncomfortable. the air was filled with laughter and happy voices. two of them being hyungwon and wonho's, of course.

when wonho returned with their drinks and sat down, he placed his hand on the table, really close to hyungwon's. hyungwon quickly took the hint and grabbed it. he then took a sip of his coffee.

his nose scrunched up a bit because it was a bit too cold but he shouldn't be complaining since he asked for iced coffee. aside of that, it tasted really nice.

"we could go on coffee shop dates regularly if you want," wonho said with a dreamy smile, his face rested in his other hand. he had his eyes glued on the taller and he looked so in love.

and that was exactly what he was. in love.

"we could," hyungwon agreed. he brought wonho's hand to his lips, kissing the back of it. "you look so cute when you are looking at me like that."

wonho got a bit flustered yet he didn't look away.

"i have always looked at you like that," he grinned.

"yeah. even in those dark times when you didn't like me." they both chuckled. "i am so thankful that i have such a sweet boyfriend like you."

"i am even more thankful for having the sweetest boyfriend."

hyungwon was about to open his mouth and say something but he just ended up taking another sip of his coffee.

wonho just wiggled his eyebrows at him as he saw his cheeks getting red.